I really wish SC2 was under continued development

I joined back when HOTS was recently announced and the excitement of hearing about Legacy of the Void was high. I love looking forward to new game content. It saddens me that not only are they done with the stories, but ceased almost all development on SC2. I think this is a game that could benefit from having expansions ever 2-3 or maybe 3-4 years.

Now some may argue that since Amon is dealt with there is nothing really left to expand on. Not true. World of warcraft has had many world ending threats over many expansions and still continues to have new ones.

2 Likes

Some hope for a SC2 Remastered rather than seeing development restarting.
But both possibilities have no hint of a potential existence at this time, will have to wait at least a few more months or years, and Microsoft entering, to expect such a hint…if it ever come to be.

Sc2 is continuing development, its called Stormgate.

Lol.

Meh it a hybrid of sc plus warcraft

Sound like another financial or sexual scandal

1 Like

Looked it up. Neat. Nice to see other developers trying to take a crack at the RTS genre.

1 Like

Did you really play all the campaing missions throught? Even extra ones?

It took me 19-20 years to complete warcraft 3 missions ( I made many restarts and played them thru really at slow pace). Only after finishing the whole campaing I am allowed to say I want now warcraft 4…