I need help with my zerg army

hi i am fairly new to starcraft 2. I have triad all races and liked zerg the most but i dont know how to get a good army for early mid and late game.
can anyone please help me with a good all pourpouse army.

1 Like

Are you looking for a composition, macro tips, or more direct help like coaching or practice partners?

No matter what you do, you will never ever win. postimg.cc/JDP5KJX2

No i need a type fo guide for making armys better and more efficient.
and i need help with micro and all that stuff

zergling queen lair roach

u need help with micro? me too let’s hit master 3 together

just make drones and hatcheries dude, the micro is ur last worry if ur a new zerg

??

check out the global finals

u can find it on wikipedia, us zerg don’t rely on in game screenshots to prove that zerg is the best

1 Like

Go watch vibes bronze to gm series. He plays super defensive though except for zerg where he does a timing.

ZvT Pool Hatch Gas 2 sets of lings roach warren 3 roaches. Then lair hatch bane nest spire.

And furthermore it is my opinion that the spine crawler should root faster.

3 Likes

As far as compositions go, hydra ling bane can handle most anything terran can throw at you, just need to tweek a few things as the match develops. Roach ravager is king in mid game zvz but falls off hard as soon as late game comps arrive, namely lurkers, brood lords and ultras. Hydras are wanted in almost any zvp, but what you get with them depends on what the toss is doing. Lurkers are nice, ling bane shuts down ht and storms, but can go the other direction if misused. Swarm hosts are good for fighting a defensive toss

1 Like

Can you be more specific. Because it depends on the style your are going for and even the race you are playing against. Ling bane hydra is prretty common for both zvt and zvp mid game. And then you add on like lurkers or infestors etc. for the late game.

Seconded, it’s a great place to start

hydra viper

hook good