I have no idea anout nerf bc. why?

I agree bc is good unit but I really don’t think bc is op.
first. bc is too risky
bc has a lot of counter. and it really take a lot of time make bc and expensive.
secondly Terran is really hard to transform their force like bio to mech or sky.
while changing force that period of time is really risky that’s why if Terran player chose one force they don’t change. it is really hard to change. unlike zerg. they always counter other race cuz every unit come from hatchery. they don’t need extra building. and protoss. it is easy to change force compare to Terran.
if they want change their ground to sky. they just need stargate and fleet beacon.
Terran need starport, tech lab and fusing core. they have more step to do.
and last.
people get use to counter bc.

1 Like

Because zergs cry that they lose a few drones while defending 400/300 unit only with 150min MACRO units and a spore in mineral line. Now they even have to scout if T is making other BC’s and make anti-air accordingly. How uncomfortable ZvT is for the zergs. That’s why the nerf happens.

Now real:
You have to agree that tactical jump is dumb ability that needs to be removed or at least nerfed. The teleporting stuff should not be in a strategy game at all as it removes positional aspect of the gameplay. You claim good position on the map? Does not matter, nydus suddenly spits out whole army into your main with no risk. BC teleports to instantly defend base that you would lose otherwise due to lack of mapcontrol. It’s just dumb.

It seems they are nerfing the bc purely because of tvz as an opener into mech.
The issue with this is that bc openers have basicly been figured out and are no longer considered good at top level of play, so theyre basicly nerfing a sub par opener into a weak playstyle (mech is considered bad at top level).

The entire bc nerf tells me blizzard is either out of touch with the current meta or they are ballancing for lower level play (lower than gsl etc) wich is not good.

Every Protoss unit has teleport.

Nexus have a teleport ability

Blockquote
Because zergs cry that they lose a few drones while defending 400/300 unit only with 150min MACRO units and a spore in mineral line. Now they even have to scout if T is making other BC’s and make anti-air accordingly. How uncomfortable ZvT is for the zergs. That’s why the nerf happens.

Blockquote
Now real:
You have to agree that tactical jump is dumb ability that needs to be removed or at least nerfed. The teleporting stuff should not be in a strategy game at all as it removes positional aspect of the gameplay. You claim good position on the map? Does not matter, nydus suddenly spits out whole army into your main with no risk. BC teleports to instantly defend base that you would lose otherwise due to lack of mapcontrol. It’s just dumb.

they could just make it so it require creep to spawn a nydus worm. much like how protoss warping in works.
Right now there is a huge risk TJ a BC into an enemy base without scouting first. They don’t know what they are walking into. A good zerg would scout around the 4 minute mark with a speed overseer or overlord and check for fusion cores or tech lab starports. Make queens if you dont have corruptors yet. Problem solved.

Now, with the nerf coming to BC, there is more of a risk to warping out. 1 second stun. special abilities can prevent it from warping out. I had thought interference matrix should have done this already, but this should have been an obvious addition to TJ in the beginning.

It’s not so easy to counter BC as terran. Thors need to be switched to high impact and clustered in the correct place. Widow mines are even slower and trickier to use. Viking has to shoot and kite, over and over, making it hard to command anything else at the same time. Missile turrets are not powerful. I never even tried ghost as a counter, doesn’t seem easy.

So many low skill Terrans rush battlecruiser with like 30 workers. This punishes a standard opener with tanks, marines, and hellions. All he needs is one or two tanks to ward off an early base trade.

I’ve won games against stronger players using battlecruiser teleport and I feel slightly dirty about it. Protoss has mass stalkers, void rays, carriers enough to hold his expansions while taking mine away. My thors face massive attrition every time they throw him back, But wait, when he throws his main army at mine I can just teleport 1 BC to his natural and kill most of his workers… game over. He has plenty of counter units, he has recall, and he has about one second to react or he is screwed.