I didnt quit yet

I just had two weeks off from playing blizzard games.

Something odd happened to me today while I played 1v1 tournament. First instead of gold I was being put on master tournament. Then I tried my best but realized im not good enought to play in master 1v1 level and lost the game eventually. His knowledge of the strats in the situation was arguably better this time. But then weirdly a tear came into my other eye instead of getting angry because of lose. I dont think i have ever felt that before, usually i just get angry and feel injustice or something after lose but not this timeā€¦ I dont know yet tho what i subconscious feel about this game.

I didnt feel like a loser too because was able to win some good 2v2 games.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a really big skill disparity between gold and masters, itā€™s just the way it is. SC2 is a pretty ego crushing game in general, the only way to cope is to call the game inbalanced or call people maphackers.

1 Like

I would hate to crush anyones dream here, but sc2 wasnt the biggest thing for meā€¦ Before that I used to love halo series. Cant wait to get my hands on fresh halo 3 that I purchase recently.

Iā€™ve seen gold players in Diamond tournaments like ~3-4 years ago, nothing new.
Note: In Master/ GM tournaments there is often only one player, and I have myself won a Master tournament, since people tend to leave it.

I know its fun and stuff but i want to quit being a nerd i actually want people and girls to like me instead of isolate myself with some game that being good at doesnt give you anyyhing.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the gayest thing I think Iā€™ve ever heard.

That sounds slightly chauvinistic to me. [note, I am probably different culture than you are]

If you want girls to like you, Iā€™d suggest changing your attitude to them and start respecting them a bit more, atleast enough to make them fit in ā€œhumanā€ cathegory.

You get 2nd place though, Jesus Christ.

If you mean my first comment, I was first, so I canā€™t complain. That Master trophy looks nice on my profile.
If you mean my second comment, I am male.

@dallarian
I had to separate girls from just saying people because i want especially find some girl. If i said just ā€œi want ppl to like meā€, it would just mean that i would be ok to live alone but liked by people but i am kind of not ok with this.

1 Like

I mean thatā€™s the 2nd gayest thing Iā€™ve ever heard.

@battlepants what makes you have such connotation from this thread? Personally its yuck for meā€¦ So no gayness hereā€¦

Just go buy a skirt or something, my God.

The difference between gold and masters is the difference between middle school football and Alabama football (almost always win the college title and 15-20 guys from that team make the NFL each year).
Someone who is masters one can play a gold player 10,000 times in a row and never lose. I think the ratio gets to 1000 to 1 maybe at diamond 2 or 3.

I am smart and I was prepared for that kind of attack. Because it happened me before.

How do you think one excludes the other? I know avilo left really bad stereotype about gamers playing sc2 and girlsā€¦ but come on. Ofc unless you want to be a pro gamer and spend 24/7 which no one here doesā€¦ doesnt mean one has to replace the other

Also just like those here on forum who need to show off their professor, statistician etc skills have huge insecurity

In the same way those that try to show their straightness by mentioning ā€˜I wanna be liked by girlsā€™ is the most cringe thing to read recently about irl. Nothing wrong with that, I too am for girls but to mention it here is just plain stupid

Youā€™re used to people telling you to crossdress? LMAO

I meant bullying and calling me feminime becausr im left handed and slighty differently wired in brain.

Thereā€™s no way you want girls to like you OMG. Maybe you want them to like you as a friend though.

Cant you be banned? The moderantin only seems to work one wayā€¦