I can't start a new campaign

It is a recurring problem when I start another campaign, any difficulty, I jump to the selection of selendis and Dr. Hanson’s side, I need help, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

4 Likes

there are a cascade of effects that these mini updates that Bliz/Activision came out with are having on SC2
-no credits on mission completion
-no renaming of replays
-spotty fail to save
-can’t delete saves
-cut scenes broken or don’t play
-some of the characters (for me at least in WoL) between missions don’t show up. (again this is spotty)
-Some people can’t even install the game
-Impossible to start a new campaign

I’m sure people are having other problems and it’s been happening since late Thursday Nov 11 or early Friday Nov 12. This is becoming really frustrating. I just picked the game back up since it’s release on Nov 11 and played fine for a couple levels and then updates destroyed the games ‘playability’.

4 Likes

Can confirm bullets 1, 3, 4, and 8, same exact issues for me. Seems like devs are aware of the problem based on these posts: WoL campaign missions not awarding credits - #10 by Mcsteezsauce-1792. No credits awarded after WoL campaign missions - #9 by MadMavrick99-1571 this one has a possible workaround.

Can't start a new campaign and can't delete old files - #71 by ZOMBIEDRILL-1121 more people saying this permissions trick worked for them.

I am having the same issue, I can’t start a new campaign at all. Any advice yet?

I just purchased the campaign collection. I’m not able to start a new campaign in heart of the swarm.