I am pretty sure the Broodlord was buffed

I just played this game and it was incredible. So I queue into a 5.1k terran and I am able to intercept his counter attack, with my broods, from across the map. He’s only able to kill one base. Broods are so fast that they can run across the map in time to save a base. But, that’s not the crazy part. The terran then tries to execute a retreat, and the broods catch his retreat just barely. I don’t think any of these maneuvers would be possible with the old broodlord.

I think Blizzard might’ve buffed the broodlord:

Wow commentary from the batz so my smooth brain can follow along. Can you explain why he sieged his tanks instead of doom dropping your main and natural?

What is, brain damage.

The medivac is probably his best option there, maybe counter attack with the tanks in his medivacs because they aren’t useful vs the broods. The tanks kill half his marines. The liberators have use vs broods so it would be smart to hang on to those. I don’t think he had any option except to retreat with most of his army, and that option was gutted because the Concord-broods were able to intercept his army TWICE. Normally it’s impossible to intercept bio armies with broods. He was only able to kill one base before the broods got back home. Normally he’d get at least 3, would have time to get away, and would have time to land a new base.

I’ve said for years that the biggest weakness of the brood was the fact that it can’t deal with counter attacks. The only way to resolve the game is through a meticulously slow deathball push. The new brood seems like it can deal with counter attacks.

There was no way he wins this game because my ground army was too big, I was just astounded that a few broods were able to man-handle his army like it was trash.

Yes the 20 spines in response was cute. I’m certain the terran sieged his tanks because he’s never played against them before. The tank’s friendly fire did all the work.

Is that really batzy we are hearing?

He doesnt sound as confident when speaking compared to his writing style. So he IS a keyboard warrior after all.

I dont know what the purpose of the video is. Was the broodlord buffed? Yes. The movement speed of the broodlord was buffed in recent patch. So i dont know why we are asking this.

Did the balance council buff zerg? Yes, they did. This is out of question. The hydra was buffed, the ultralisk was buffed and the brood lord was buffed. Ofc zerg received some nerfs, true, but all in all its a net buff.

PS: Wtf is that creep spread? That looks like diamond 3.

1 Like

I think he thought I was going to pounce with my ground army because he lost sight of it after it killed his base. He was planning on focus-firing the tanks on the ground army so it wouldn’t hit the broodlings.

My only conclusion is that the Terran spent all of his time clearing creep. That’s why Batz was able to survive to broods without splash, spend 100000 resources on SD, and march across the map. This is what happens when Zerg is MIA on ladder and reddit is screeching for Protoss buffs.

The use of the Socratic method is a very deliberate choice. You don’t state things, you ask questions that allude to the answers that you want people to find. When dealing with people on a personal level, this is my go-to method. When dealing with people who are hostile or in a dangerous scenario is where I used the more direct approach. In real life, I’ve been described as an interrogator. I’ve been able to make grown men burst into tears. Literally. I am so good at it, I can make fists start flying in less than a minute. So, it’s a powerful weapon reserved for only the most extreme circumstances.

Did you quote the wrong paragraph? That response seems more fitting for the next paragraph. But now that im thinking about that it might be another way of trolling.

Batzy trolled us big time after all ? Did he actually not mean all the things he wrote? Maybe its actually the opposite. Maybe all the videos of him slamming some other guys is not about showing off rather than its showing how completly easy and broken zerg is? Maybe batzy is actually the biggest zerg critic of all time?

Suddenly everything that batzy says and does makes perfect sense 0.o Im onto something!

Of course that’s the case. We’re at the stage where Batz is caressing his David Kim picture and trolling the PPP/TCF.

And killed all the queens too. And all these unorganised tumors too :smiley:

Naaaah. It really looks like batzy places one tumor per lane :smiley: But its a work of art really. Like a neuron seeking connection.

rightfully so.

Another important aspect of communication is to speak slowly and pause on occasion so that people can process what it is that you are saying. I’ve given a lot of public speeches. I grew up as a mormon and every meeting they open with a prayer and every prayer they asked me to do. I had people in tears after every one. “Oh father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. We gather together this day …” blah blah blah.

Shesh. Guys. I think that is the batzy way of saying that i hit the nail on the head!

I don’t read anything you post so I can’t confirm it, lmao.

The last time that I had to be, uh, “assertive” with someone was when a police officer was accusing me of having committed a felony by doing bodywork on my car. I am not a legal expert, I do watch some law podcasts so I have a rudimentary understanding of the law, but I know enough that this guy was talking out of his rear to intimidate me. I instantaneously knew he was a con artist trying to shake me down. You should’ve seen the look on his face when he realized he couldn’t push me around. I am really nice and patient with people in real life, and that makes people like him think I am an easy mark.

It’s a strategic decision. People are extremely intimidated by the combination of intelligence and assertiveness.

1 Like

That is another advanced troll maneuver. He actually read everything i wrote.

1 Like

Actually, I lied. I did it more recently than that, and it ruined a friendship. I had an old highschool friend awhile back that was really excited to meet up with me. He’s a physics major. We happened to come across the subject of climate change. I detailed to him that the system is very complex and volatile which makes it hard to predict. He then said but they are predicting the average – they aren’t making a specific prediction. I instantly hit him with “but the sampling variance of an average is so tight that even a slight deviation between their prediction and their measurements instantly falsifies their theory, and their predictions have been off by as much as 25%.”

I haven’t heard from him since, lmao.

But, then again, I also insulted his girlfriend, calling her Psychology major “quackery.” So, maybe it was that, now that I think about it. In my defense, I am 100% correct. Psychology is quackery.

1 Like

I had a good laugh :smiley: Thank you! Didnt expect the twist at the end.

But you were right in both cases. Especially the second one.

Let’s see, I killed another friendship a few years back in a similar manner. The dude is vegan and I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Everything he does has some moral imperative and he’s so self righteous. These are the kinds of people who lock their cats up because their cat might kill a bird.

Do you know how many birds there are in the US? About 50 billion. Do you know how many cats there are? About 300 million. The birds are doing fine. Oh, you say they might kill an endangered one? So what makes a species endangered exactly? It’s because there aren’t many of them, right. So if there are 50 billion birds on Earth and only 100 of these endangered ones, then what’s the probability that your cat catches an endangered one? You might as well say you keep your cat locked up because he might be struck by lightning.

Yeah, he didn’t like that. He used to be my gym buddy, now he ghosts me even on facebook lmao. He went from believing that what he was doing was a good thing, to having done something terrible (needlessly locked up his cat). Mind you, he’s a vegan, so what he does to animals bugs him a lot. :person_shrugging:

The point is, you never combine intelligence with assertiveness because you can do severe emotional damage to someone. Online, I don’t care, because you voluntarily read them. It’s your own fault. It’s like hitting your face against the brick wall and then complaining to the bricklayer that he built a wall there.

Make a better choice next time. Socrates was such a notoriously bad public speaker that he actually managed to get himself executed for it when he otherwise would not have been.

1 Like