Hyperion cantina bug

I encountered a bug in the cantina of the Hyperion. I just finished the last mission of the colonist story-line. ( I chose the mission in wich you protect them, if it makes any difference.) I still have to bring the adjutant to the mercenaries and I have to steal the Terrazin from the Taldarim. After the mission I played one round of the “Lost Viking” acarde-game and failed. After that the caracters and the buttons to switch to the lab ect. were gone and three spheres of missing texture appeared in the room. I have taken a picture, but Im too stupid to put it in here. I dont know if this changes anything, but this is not the first playthrough.

A detail from me:
New accounts on the forum cannot post any pictures or links, it’s not your being stupid, don’t worry about it.

Does the bug reappear after restarting the game?

1 Like

It disappears after exiting and reentring the campain. It didnt return since. Im sorry it took so long to reply. After posting the report I went straight to bed .

1 Like

It’s just hyperlinks that a newer forum account can’t post. However, you can post URLs. Once its typed/pasted, use the “Preformatted text” markdown on it. That’s the </> symbol in the toolbar.

For example:
www.google.com

2 Likes

I dont know if this works, but I tried uploading the picture. It should be here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/g65ECRKX5N2guXUj6