How to keep coop progress and saves on new pc?

Hello,

i got myself a new computer and installed starcraft 2 (same account ) there. What do i need to do in order to keep my coop commander progress and save games that i had before?

Thank you, Markus

just log into the same bnet account. co-op is all saved server side.
saved games and replays i think are local only tho, and those will be in your installation folder somewhere if you want to transfer all of them over, just copy them in place on the new one.

Thank you.
For some strange reason it didnt work the first 2 times i logged in and all were lvl 0. After logging in for the third time i got all ranks back.

It’s as Trek said, most of your account data aren’t kept locally on your PC, but saves/replays/settings/custom hotkeys and some others got local files and may be local-only.
I don’t think the installation folder has any of them though. They should be stored in a StarCraft II folder in your PC account’s My Documents folder if you want to back them up.

thats right; i tend to forget about the my documents crap. what ever happend to the gold ole days where everything for a game was all in one place lol