How many times have you played on each Co-op map?

Hey guys, I just was messing around and I just barely noticed, after 2 or so years of playing XD, that the replays show how many times you’ve played on that particular map beside the map name, for example I’ve played on Dead of Night 76 times, so it’ll say “Dead of Night (75)” since there’s 75 copies of the name plus the original, so I’ve played DoN 76 times. It seems to only show my games from a year ago, but, regardless here are my stats:

Void Thrashing (83 times)–for ‘first of the day wins’
Dead of Night (76 times)
Malwarfare (63 times)–surprised by this one, lol!
Scythe of Amon (57 times)
Part and Parcel (48 times)
Mist Opportunities (42 times)
Cradle of Death (42 times)
The Vermillion Problem (41 times)
Oblivion Express (40 times)–honestly, I thought this would be higher XD
Lock & Load (37 times)
Miner Evacuation (34 times)
Void Launch (38 times)
Rifts to Korhal (36 times)
Chain of Ascension (28 times)
Temple of the Past (24 times)

It’s easier to go to Replays>More>Show In Folder (in-game) to count them, as they can then be sorted by name.

What are you guy’s most map played on, I’m curious!
If you want, feel free to show me your stats!

Because I switched somewhere in the middle the main language, it’s harder to find the all maps, but what I found was my least played map: cradle of death with only 40 plays and most played map dead of night with over 200 plays

I know I had upwards to 400 or so with Void Launch and Dead of Night.

1 Like

too many times.

5 more chars.

I’m only gonna do a couple because my replay folder is massive.
Chain of Ascension: 47 times
Oblivion Express: 63
Malwarfare: 74
Cradle of Death: 39
Dead of Night: 87
Void Thrashing: 66
A lot

1 Like

After getting a chance to use M’s overlay to do this. I came out 450 ish on most maps.

The exception was CoD (latest released, hence less) 300+, maybe also partially due to several people I play with insta-quit whenever it’s this map. The other exception is P&P 350+ (which I believe is the map before CoD). So it all makes sense.

1 Like

Its a pain to check all the maps, but when I open a folder to upload my replay somewhere its usually 4xx-5xx numbers.

CoA: 22
VT: 26
VL: 29
DoN: 51
VP: 24
L&L: 34
Malwarfare: 29
Miner Exc.: 38
RtK: 39
TotP: 40
OE: 59
P&P: 46
SoA: 31
CoD: 29

This is incomplete. I estimate about 80% of my files are gone. And I didn’t bother to distinguish games that were incomplete (e.g. quit after 4 minutes or so), or failed attempts (especially with certain Mutations)

Overlay tells me:
From most played to least played
DoN: 137 games
VT: 105
OE: 99
ToP: 90
RtK: 86
SoA: 82
Void launch: 78
ME: 78
L&L: 76
Vermillion: 72
P&P: 70
MO: 69
MalwarFare: 63
CoD: 63
CoA: 58

I did force Void thrashing a few times (last game to lvl 15) but for DoN I believe it is due to plenty of Karax selecting that map to level up. I don’t know why CoA or CoD are so low or why there is such a big difference between OE (which I don’t select) and least played maps.

1 Like

Sadly, I can’t tell. I lost all replays when switching pc couple of time, and after I found out how to keep everyfiles, I had like 1years and a half, but then I deleted all replays, since I wasn’t using them (I didn’t think about coop stats :confused: )

1 Like

I’m a bit lazy to check via replays, admittedly, but I can guarantee you that Day of Night is by far my most-played map lol; it’s great to stretch the muscles for more competitive play afterwards, or simply to just have a chill time. There’s grinding, as well.

1 Like