How about removing Mengsk from the title screen since there won't be any more content updates?

When SC2 is launched, Mengsk is still shown on the main title screen to advertise the not-so-new coop commander.

Since there won’t be any new content updates or coop commanders, how about setting the title screen back to a more generic title screen? Or maybe rotating through the various title screens we have had over the years?

I don’t really like the idea of the game (which is still a great game) continuing to advertise the “new” coop commander Mengsk for years on end, even when he’s not really very new.

Would be better to change the advertise each week with new commander. So people would buy not only Mengsk.

You can set a background model as it pleases you, including random.
Options—>graphics ----> Look at display.

2 Likes

You can make a random screen in options. Sometimes it’s tychus, somtimes Nova, sometimes Dehaka, quite fun to have these changing all the time.

Nice. Just did that. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Still think they should change the default to random though…most people never change the default (or like me, didn’t even realise it was possible!)

2 Likes

Wow i didnt know that too gonna change it tom

Megnsk should be forced so every Zerg and protoss player has to see a terran before they play ladder to remidn them of who they’re hurting by picking op races