H&H Stronger Death Chance Mastery

Or on top of increased AoE the mastery also allows air strikes to damage air units? I feel like that explosion could reach flyers. That would at least make me shift to it when using P2.

Better yet, what if H/H P3 is like Alarakā€™s P3? Instead of strikers you can use it as a cooldown to summon temporary flyers to battle for you.

itā€™s fixed? wonderful

You donā€™t play HH enough; Strike Fighter aoe means one strike fighter will take out multiple units easy. In this case you have to actually actively avoid the target lock

Default Strike Fighter AoE is enough for almost all things once you get the Napalm upgrade. Double Death affect Mastery makes your units go bonkers from Stim+Super Stim (the 2 different attack bonuses stack giving up to 160% bonus attack speed as P1).

No, from memory, you need to spec +20% AoE and the outer edge of the targeting circle will be just enough to hit, say a bunker and tank, at their widest spacing, or a crawler + crawler. Not talking about the ones close together which you donā€™t need to spec for

And since you donā€™t use as many Strike Fighters, they will cycle through more quickly and you will be able to use them even more

Stronger Death Chance mastery was broken all this time until recently. Once I knew it was broken I just dumped all points into AoE instead of just +20%

I will use Stronger Death Chance now, purely because I want the super berserking effect. In fact only since it was fixed do we not need the Strike Fighter aoe as much now; the effect is that noticeable

Since the bugfix, this is an example of a Mastery set that actually has a reasonable choice either way

It is not a reasonable choice either way the Stronger Death Chance Mastery is clearly stronger in most circumstances as the AoE performs its primary function of clearing ground waves satisfactorily with 0 Mastery points due to the strength of Napalm.