Hey smurfs, your blue is showing

I like how I can Q up a game in literally bronze league as random and my 2k mmr protoss opponent knows how to scout me and turtle mass void rays at, again, 2k mmr, like that was just a random thing that was always going to happen gg

1 Like

GM level start right there. Kappa no Kappa.

2 Likes

Take it easy, a Bronze (you) is smurfed by Silver/Gold but they on the other hand are smurfed by Plat/Dia for those to be smurfed by Masters.

You are in good company.

Mass VR/carrier is a common strategy in low league (even though they buffed it so it applies way higher than before). Being scouted can happen by luck as well. To ensure your opponent is a smurf, you must search evidence into his profile. Otherwise you might be calling a smurf a perfectly regular player.

Don’t be so sure. Silver players do smurf in bronze, but you’ll also find diamond or higher there. When doing my little survey, I even found notable posters from the forum. =p

It’s mostly unpleasant to play a smurf. Even more as one toxicity leads to others (taunting, BM, and sometimes even hacking).

Do pity those players, they don’t have the balls to play opponents of their size, and need to freelose in order to feel like men again.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
An interesting study would be to see the amount of dropped-MMR across the 2000-6000MMR Range that smurfs use in order to do their honored “service to community”.
Ever thought creating such a statistics?

1 Like

Nope, but intellectually that would certainly be interesting. I did take note of their original league though, so such data could roughly be reconstructed by using MMR league floors.

Yet to be honest, I’ve lost count of those animals. I’m mostly focusing on playing nowadays. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, because by the amount of MMR that each smurff drops, certain conclusions about his psychological profile can be drawn.
A Dia1 that smurffs at Plat 2 is quite honorable compared with a Dia1 that smurffs in Silver3…

1 Like