Help - holding cannon rush into tempest as terran

https://_drop.sc/replay/11199679
I should have send first scv to scout i forget that all the time.
And patrol spots for cannon rush with 2 scv, otherwise i don’t know how would i hold that.
I get bunker and denied cannon rush on the highground and i saw proxy gate so continued to making marine one by one and i make one helion instead of siege tank in case of mass chargelot, it is autoloss if you don’t make at least one. Than i got straight tank and starport, i think i should get 2nd gas much sooner, but i completely forgot this sh1t is in the game and i though iwant advantage so i went cc and gas like when i had 16 workers. He made 1 voidray i sieged tank and killed pylon, i could have make turret next to ramp and continue pushing more with tank, but if it is mass void , it can be tought because they will have so much buffer for shield battery and if you lose tank gg, buti didnt know that only 1 void into tempest. I guess should send after 4 marine barracks to scout, but what if he proxied his stargate behind with one pylon and i didnt see that, i am not gm, i dont have it counted, if than would be stargate sooner enough. And than i could try make medivac before vikings and drop 8 marines before he has cannon mb, but then he recalls, probably wouldn’t work. Same if i send medivac to search for hidden base he can recall and before stim it doesnt do anything and after and if hes there only one shield battery or cannon he can hold. He had at the end expand next to my natural, which i didnt scout if i went there with all my army i could have win i guess. Next time guess i make one medivac to drop 2 scv to scout map, so when i break out i can kill him instantly and will see how that works. Still this strategy is imba as sh1t it is very easy to do and hard to defend, broken shield batterry… I saw this work even against pro… It is coinflipp and especially at pro level players don’t even scv scout, if protoss establish cannons than you are f2cked basically…

build cyclone and micro carefully