Heart of the Swarm - Retrospective and Inconsistencies

Maybe it’s plot armor. Damn, that’s a thing I’d like to know.

Or, the Dominion army was trained at the Stormtrooper academy :3

2 Likes

Or y’all are right. 20

Kerrigan has +3 carapace, and since Mengsk has been stuck trying to turtle off of one base he’s behind on his upgrades.

1 Like

@ Kelthar & Juxta

I started a new thread here so as not to derails this one: Kerrigan Thread #9023

I’d say yes. Zerg can grow carapace that’s on par with metal. But Kerrigan doesn’t seem to have it on her face and gauss rifle goes through metal anyway. Same way Kerrigan can get hurt by a psi blade.

I think her deflection of bullets is all psionic.

1 Like

Hey I even thought she and Artanis would merge to form a Xel’Naga on my first playthrough. What happened to her was way less wtf.

Edit: To add, destroying whole planets may be bad in terms of killing billions of people but in a tactical point of view its just the same as taking out an enemy’s airfield or munitions storage it just so happens that they’re on the scale of planets. Just like how Raynor either killed all of Kerrigan’s Nydus worms or got rid of her heavy fliers before sealing the deal, Kerrigan did the same to Mengsk just on a planetary scale since the Dominion is already so expansive that key production and military assets are now assigned to planets (Tyrador was a planet used as a resort even). And with regards to them downplaying the effects of war, I guess they’re just so used to it by now, and if you think that’s downplaying it you should explore the warhammer 40k universe.

And finally, I think she could be killed by a single gauss spike, if she allows you that is (remember when she busted Raynor out of prison and offered her head to his gun so he would be convinced that she’s not the old QoB?). Her specialty in psionics is telekinesis after all and deflecting bullets away from her or erecting a force shield is most likely possible.

1 Like