Heart of The Swarm: Cheats?

What are the heart of the swarm cheats for the singleplayer campaign?

d+z and f2 + a move hardly there isnt anything which could bother you if you just do that

I just want cheats for HoTS campaign so I can max kerrigans level is all not interested in… whatever you were saying

Cheats aren’t allowed in SC2. Do not ask where to get them.

Posting Cheats, Hacks, Trojan Horses or Malicious Programs

This category includes:

• Posting links to cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses / programs
  • If you would like to report information regarding cheats or hacks to Blizzard, send it to hacks@blizzard.com. Do not post it to the forums.

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

If you feel the game is too hard, just adjust the difficulty level. If you just don’t like the challenge aspect altogether, then you probably didn’t chose the right game.

Er, in the time you spent writing all these, you could’ve just googled. Would usually help, but at times like these I think people ought to always learn to google first.

I don’t think they are referring to the same cheats that he is asking for. Those cheats that he wants are built into the game by the developers themselves.

Probably either the same cheat codes as in Wings of Liberty, or as in Legacy of Void.
Maybe both.

You’re completely right. That being said, did you ever noticed the feats of strenght were disabled when you were disconnected ? I always thought the only reason for this was to fight off cheating ; but I could be wrong. :thinking:

If you meant when you are offline, that is because SC2 is intended to be an online only game when it was first released. It is also possible that they want people’s achievements to be saved even if they were to reinstall the game onto another computer.

If you meant using cheats for achievements, I think it is reasonable to consider that the intention of achievements is to give people some sort of bragging rights. If you are able to use cheats to obtain achievements, then it pretty much defeats the purpose of the achievements in the first place.

But this is not to say that cheating is not an intended feature, since as earlier mentioned, if they wanted to prevent it entirely, they shouldn’t even have programmed it in the first place.

1 Like

Feats of Strength and achievements are both stored on your online profile and therefore definitionally need internet access to be able to save. Disabling achievements when you use a cheat code is a separate thing, since you havent really achieved anything if you cheated.

2 Likes

Trias Clearly you didn’t read my post either that or you’re an idiot I’m talking about the HoTS Singleplayer Campaign

Kyrie I tried googling that. That is why I am here all the google posts are related to the terran campaign

1 Like

this is for hots

https://www.cheatcc.com/pc/starcraft2heartoftheswarmcheatscodes.html

and heres wings of liberty

https://www.gamespot.com/games/starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty/cheats/

and legacy of the void

https://www.ign.com/wikis/starcraft-2/PC_Cheats

they are all pretty much the same, save for some special ones.

Dude, it’s been so long since cheating ever crossed my mind, I merely didn’t know there were allowed cheats in SC2. And considering some past accidents, I’m not the only one who didn’t.

As for which one of us has issues : considering your inaptitude at English syntax ; the fact you’re requiring codes to achieve what others would consider easy ; and your straight up recourse to names calling ; some introspection would certainly benefit you.