Haven't played SC2 in almost 2 years same crap

Ive hardly touched the game in 2 years. I come back and STILL every game is either Rush BCs or a protoss Rushing Carriers.
Mass air makes this game unplayable. I shouldn’t have to play BC vs BC or have to mass Corrupters as Z every game. I think they did a poll a few years back asking Pros what they liked least about the meta and it was they didn’t want to be forced to play a composition every match. Yet the Devs have learned NOTHING. Mass Air shouldn’t even be a thing. And I don’t even lose to it because it’s good. Most of the time if I lose its because I literally have no motivation to use the units necessary to play a long drawn out game. I just don’t want to be involved in it at all.

thats very typical for NA before the white night terran comes and posts I can say this from over 400 games on NA one season I saw they do a lot that here (its like they took their 4v4 build and used it in 1v1). It is why I did play some here to train vs low APMer skyyosses. One diamond so he had a lil more brain than bronz… turtled so much that I couldnt prevent him massing his A move army but his APM showed how he reached it with true skill /s. Shield batteries helped too much

1 Like

It’s just unplayable. It’s not even like it’s OP if I wanted a 40 minute game and just watch A bunch of A move Battleships go at it or Corrupters ( the MOST boring units in the game) I would win 9/10 I know how it’s done and I out macro out micro most of these players it’s just not worth the headache and the time

To be fair, we had a good year and a half where rushing carriers was not really a thing, you just happened to quit and comeback when skytoss is strong (triple buff to VRs)

2 Likes

R.I.P INcontrol. 20 c