Happy 11th Birthday Starcraft 2 and it's players!

Without official Blizzard anniversary, we have to do our own.

I wish you a lot of nicely spent time in Starcraft, since, even without official support it is still a great game with awesome gamemodes including Coop and all Arcade has to offer.

Let’s hope the servers will stay on a while longer, so we can keep being together and enjoying the jewel Starcraft is.

A nice day to reflect about my Starcraft history. I played it for first time back in 2010 in a guest account, but I created my Battle net account in 2012 or 2013 I believe, and in 2015 I became happy owner of Collector’s Edition of LotV. As for SC1, I had first contact with it in 2007 and played it a bit via Garena platform.
What was your Starcraft story?

Have a nice day!

10 Likes

You have a nice day too ace!

1 Like

Yeah happy anniversary everyone.

Play your favourite game modes, enjoy your wins, learn from your losses. And for this special day let’s forget about balance discussion.

2 Likes

No. I’m not wishing everyone a happy sc2 anniversary because Protoss is still broken. I’m uninstalling. And you should too until further notice.

see here: Protoss getting Dominated - #23 by Anatolio-11230

Happy Anniversary!

Lets keep StarCraft alive even with the ActiBlizz fiasco. Power resides where people believe it resides. We are the power. We are StarCraft.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary.

I’ve been on and off. I just returned in january to play once more and I sadly see that its not supported anymore. Ranks in ladder are skewed and the API which reports the ladder is broken and not getting fixed. It’s sad but it was a good decade run. It is still fun but I’ll focus my gaming elsewhere. It’s sad since I met SC1 in 1999.

Still, Happy anniversary!

1 Like

Happy birthday+2, SC2 ! :smiley:

Don’t worry about it, ESL had secured 3 years of tournaments in 2020, so that makes supported tournaments (and of course game) till at least early 2023. Afterwards, the game will probably enter a BW like mode, so it’ll be up to the community to support e-sports, but I wouldn’t worry about the game itself unless the player base becomes too toxic for its own good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we can keep playing Arcades for infinity? Perfect!

1 Like