Game keep Crashing Windows 10

Hello my game Keeps crashing as soon as i go to start it up and have no idea how to fix it i have tryed everything i can think of to get it fixed. Nothing has worked any ideas or help i can get would be awesome!

Hey there Forgottën,

It is odd when the game crashes on startup. There are a couple common reasons we see Starcraft 2 do this with Windows systems.

The first is to make sure the graphics drivers are up-to-date. Sometimes manually checking for an update is needed instead of relying on Windows to do so. You’ll want to check AMD or Nvidia for the appropriate current driver.

The other idea is to make sure the Documents folder is not being synced with OneDrive. It causes permission issues since some game related files are there and can’t be accessed often if OneDrive is syncing that area. Just disabling it is needed with Microsoft having information on doing so here. Do not uninstall OneDrive as it will not resolve problems if it’s still set up to sync prior to removing it.

Hopefully that helps out. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.