Game is boring to watch/play

Game is 1 dimensional nowadays. I stopped playing since LOTV, because game become garbage. It is even to boring to watch most of the times. I rather check some old wol/hots games on youtube…

3 Likes

What did you expect when Blizzard was buffing units that have a-move micro only? Thors, bcs, cyclones, liberators, mines, tanks etc need to go. They are killing the game. The game used to be really interesting but now players are leaving in droves. When unit interactions are “oh no I saw an enemy unit SIEGE EVERYTHING” and that’s it, the game is BORING.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you don’t understand what you are saying.
Number axis is called single-dimensional geometry. And I’m pretty sure that’s the reason of the blame of WC3:reforge.( The simliar reason.) Some people heard that is popular or boring and they will try or abandon it.

Emmmmm… I don’t know. I stop practing late-game protoss rencently. I’m not good enough to handle the wand. It’s normal. Sometimes it hear me, sometimes it can’t. Just change to use another wand, or chat with some SC2 players or anything. Don’t you think balance is a pain? It’s not fun. Tired. Waste your Mana. When something reminds you of the wand, wave it, spell, and it will be better or worse. It’s normal.

And don’t blame the producer of wand, they are busy to make another wand rencently.
Although the wand was unstable, I had been using it for a long time, and it had a very strange feeling. When I try other wands, the feeling make me feel easy to handle them. Such as Hero of the storm.

WoL/HotS: Spend 5 minutes at the beginning of every match just making workers
LotV: Literally the same except you don’t waste 5 minutes every game and you have to actually expand

1 Like

What game? Valorant?

2 Likes

Right. And when Maru beat Dark using literally not a single unit other than MMM, was he suddenly a micro God? Nah. Then you cried about that, too. Just admit it, your ability to pathetically whine about anything and everything Terran has (Special beating Soo when he had the game WON because he had zero things that could shoot up) simply has no bounds.

Im watching Dreamhack and man… watching TLO vs Scarlet… somehow I dont care esp with TLO games I really get bored a lot of watching SC2 for 10 years almost, has to be something good lately

I can understand. For me, as someone just coming back into sc2 E-sport, i think its amazing to watch compared to any other esport i’ve watched (heroes of the storm, CS:GO, LoL, WC3 and others). Maybe i will get tired of it tho.

1 Like

Speak for the SiegeStimAmove race only.

Zergs you get awesome engages and flanking interactions and Protoss have to manage FF, GS, Colossus, Disruptors, Storm, Blink, WP micro, warp in midfights.

People that complain about SC2 being too linear are people saturated of the game, guess, given enough time you’ll get saturated with every game.

Yikes,

A diamond / gold player was exactly what I expected to see upon reading your post.

That’s fine, because that’s actually the opinion of many GM level players that I’m parroting :woman_shrugging:

Don’t hate me cause I’m right

i don’t know where you got your information, but it definitely was not from pros, because that is a CASTER concept, not a player concept.

Naw it’s both. Low league players definitely disagree though.

1 Like