Game crashes on zergling evolution mission

When doing the Zergling evolution mission on Heart of the Swarm, my pc turns off and restarts. It is only this mission. I played the entire wings of liberty campaign and every mission up to this point with no issues at all. I have a really good pc, and I can rung pretty much every triple A title with max graphics at 60+ FPS, so there’s no way hardware is an issue. I had a friend that said a long time ago he encountered this issue and fixed it by repairing the game. I did that, didn’t work. I have no idea what to do. Also, I have been playing other games that are much more difficult to run like Warzone and Escape from Tarkov with no issues. I cant send a ticket right now because it wont let me attach attachments, so i’m making this forum post.

DxDiag : ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

You could try to experiment by launching the mission, as original or modified, from the map editor.
I never actually launcher a campaign mission that way, it’s only thinking on theories, but maybe you can pinpoint something like that, because “my pc turns off and restarts”, I think that’s not the kind of thing you could get the support to reproduce on their side.

I have the exact same problem. Also, a top-notch computer with RTX 2080, i7, 32GB RAM, I run all games on ultra settings without any problems, this is the first time a game has crashed my computer. And it keeps happening consistently, I just can’t finish that mission. It happens right when I finish the second part of the mission. When I think the end mission cut-scene is about to play.