GAME AUDIT COUPLING (module - Real Time Exportation)

A pillar for eSports should be transparency to the public. And like in any other sport talent needs to be proven.

They need a real-time data export. For example, data exported could be the positioning of eSport units and characters or like resources gathered and unit’s upgrades. Who was dead, when, where how. Who killed when, where how. Similar to 5W2H. What matters to this objective. A head-shoot or a feet-shoot in CSGO, Fortnite or Overwatch. The 3D axis smallest measures x,y,z. When and where it happened.

And all this and everything necessary in the shortest unit of time of any modification that can occur on the athlete screen. Ideally the screen must be recorded too from an external camera, if someone want it. In a stadium, think about it around the world.
StarCraft 2 replays proved it is useless.

It must be real to the public, mathematical and synchronized faithfully with what is recorded by an independent camera aiming at each athlete’s monitor and hands.
It must allow later and real-time verification.

Embedding an audit data, a sending trigger in eSports and creating independent real-time reception and analysis software is an option. This will prove things to the outside world, not just for those who practice it and know it. For who cheers and talk about it during the weekdays too.

I think about it as an attachment RTE, export in real time. That is, any data changed in the game that is important to prove talent is sent to a machine to analyze it. It’s not a big change in the game, it’s actually just copy and send some data to another IP. It is not the entire eSport, it is what matter to who cheers and defines what is a Sport, the concept.

I feel that I was fooled after many years practicing without using cheating and realizing how much it is used in Brazil. It seems it is not even been fought. I wouldn’t have played so long, so much if I knew that Starcraft 2, the eSport I bought and was introduced on TV with this concept was just another online game.

Making everything clean is an obligation of companies that will create eSports of the future. Otherwise, you must not promote it as eSport, and e-Game is a closer option to express what it is and what is not.

Any extra idea or doubt about this RTE? AUDIT COUPLING?
Write bellow and give me your arguments.

And proving talent by beating the other guy doesnt work for this because…

I have sad news for ya… Blizzard does not make any tournaments for SC2, they do not make new features or new content and they don’t care about SC2 as eSports either. You will have to write that letter to the ESL, which correctly makes the tournaments in Europe, as well as GSL and maybe Wardi, who does a lot of small tournaments.