Game always crashes

I’ve been having issues with sc2 for the longest. My game plays for 20 minutes or less and crashes, I restart and play campaign and boom! crashes again screen goes black hear distorted noises in the back and it crashes. Each time it says it sends error report to blizzard but always keeps crashing.

Hey, GDMC704! I was able to find the crashes and I’m seeing about 4 different crashes with a total of 5 crashes in the last couple of days. The crash reports aren’t super clear on what’s causing the crashes. Multiple different crashes does bring some concerns with system stability that we’ll want to check for.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? If it persists, could you see if a New Admin account may help? This is highly recommended, even if an admin account exists or is currently in use. This creates a new user profile which can help with resetting many windows features like settings, registries, etc.

If it persists, please gather a DxDiag file. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

I have the same problem, I just installed the game on my new computer and my game always crashes or gets a black screen during almost every game. while I’m having the black screen I can’t get out of the game or close the game but the music and the mouse control keeps working for a few mins then my cpu shuts down.

I tried all the steps of the support guide for this problem (Updating my controlers, OS, and checking if my equipment has the minimum requirements to play the game)

I would be very happy if someone could help me, otherwise I’m gonna quit playing :’(

The following are the specifications of my equipment
Intel Core i5-9400 (2.90GHz - 4.5GHz"Turbo", 6 Core)
16GB RAM
Windows 10 - 64bits
DirectX 12
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

crashes is not caused by that hardware, there is something wrong with your software. you could try to install direct x 9, as the game is more compatible with that.

1 Like