Gabriel Tosh as a commander

Can I dream it ?! Back to back releases in Co-Op and heroes of the storm like Old times , Oh man I wished it for so long but you all know the truth

3 Likes

You need Mr. Sandman in that case.

Who is Mr. Samdman ?

Gabriel Tosh was my most wanted Terran Commander.

It’s a song lol, Mr. Sandman gives people dreams. Lol.

1 Like

Selendis was mine, l I thought the next commander would be her - Protoss since the latest commander was Mengsk - Terran.

2 Likes

Selendis would have been good. Although, it’d depend on what units and mechanics she’d get. Otherwise, I was hoping for Rohana.

2 Likes

Make the commander, the cutest I’ve seen
Bum bum bum bum

1 Like

Protoss would have been next, a true air Selendis or Jinara would have slotting in nicely. That said, a proper spec ops Tosh would have been a big one for me, since Nova’s more elite than spec ops.

1 Like

Tosh would’ve been awesome no doubt, although for my dream commander it was Valerian – not to mention I felt there’s already good credence with him being chosen, instead of just reviving Arcturus of all people. Dialogue lines could’ve also changed for The Vermillion Problem, even, in similar vein as Stetmann with Mist Opportunities. I’d like to think our Dominion prince would use the ill-appreciated Predator cat mechs. :3

1 Like

Still wanted Kate Lockwell, or a CO that could otherwise use assets from unused commanders. Still, a reporting mechanic for her to draw the attention of other COs would’ve been neat.

I personally wanted Narud with the Hybrid.

I’m weird, sue me.

1 Like

You can dream it OP but it will probably be just a dream at this rate.

1 Like

If we don’t want to resurrect another villain along Mengsk to get hybrids, Reigel could work.

they made dead characters into commanders. Might as well make villain commanders.

If they’re into resurrecting characters, I’d love it if they resurrected their game developers!

Oh wait…

3 Likes

Shots fired! Pew pew :gun:

1 Like

If we can go even further, I would’ve loved a Super Smash Bros. type of franchise, but within the RTS genre. One can definitely dream.

insert oooooh gif here
I stand corrected Mengsk is both a villain and dead character so they’ve already crossed that line.

For his romantic past with Nova, it’s a shame how little role Gabriel got after Wings. It’d be nice to see Specters again.

1 Like