Forum Suggestion

Wrong.
The Far Right are super Reactionary and Futurists, not Conservatives.

I am Far Right. You do not even know what we think, or are like, except for some bad Hollywwod memes.

If you choose to identify yourself based on a misunderstanding of how the political spectrum works, that’s your prerogative, but don’t get offended when better informed people use the terms correctly and you get attributed for something you don’t actually believe in.

1 Like

So the left are liberals? Does that include classical liberalism which is almost exactly what most “right wing” political parties are?

4 Likes

You do not even know what anyone on the actual Far Right actually believes in. Only 1930s misinformation.

As I said, when you misuse terms like this, you don’t get to complain when people get confused.

A lie is still a lie, no matter how many believe in it.

Well, you guys are the ones perpetuating it, so… quit your whining?

Normally people on the far right binge political content for fun. Probably a bad idea to act like you’re the better educated one.

1 Like

As a general rule, misusing terms is not a good way to demonstrate your well founded knowledge of a subject.

1 Like

So why do you do it?

I don’t. As evidenced by my use matching up with the definition of the terms.

1 Like

Why are you so sure that you’re right when you seem unfamiliar with the difference between classical and neo liberalism and the fact that liberalism as a whole is the mainstream form of thought.

2 Likes

Terms you cannot even properly define. Like an Inquisitor could not properly define what witchcraft even was.

Shall I wait here while you two go and google the political spectrum real quick?

1 Like

Where would you place anarcho primitivism on the political spectrum? Are you brain dead?

2 Likes

He cannot, he would not even know it exists.

It’s almost like just thinking in binary terms doesn’t always work! Who would have guessed.

1 Like

Context is a thing. Maybe you shouldn’t join in a conversation without making an effort to understand what is being spoken about first.

1 Like

Maybe you should seek to properly understand the terms being used in a conversation.

1 Like

I do. Better than you do, apparently, if your responses are any indication.