Fix ranked display and promotions!

My progress bar shows I should be promoted out of diamond 1 into Masters 3. Instead it says BRONZE 3 AND IT WON’T PROMOTE DESPITE THE FACT THAT IVE CROSSED THE STATED MMR THRESHHOLD OF 4240. AT LEAST FIX THE GAME FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ENOUGH ABOUT THIS GAME TO PLAY IT FOR RANKED.

I wrote blizzard a ticket about this more than a week ago and they acknoledge this is a bug that exists, told me they would pass it onto their “Quality control team” AND COULDN’T GIVE ANY ESTIMATE AS TO WHEN IT WOULD BE FIXED. A WEEK LATER ITS STILL BROKEN???

6 Likes

It’s 2022, the game was announced dead in 2020, and this bug has been around for 3 years. And we still have people coming on here wondering what the heck is going on… What a disaster

2 Likes

i just won the game to get to masters, i have the mmr but im stuck in diamond!
is anyone working to fix this?

Blizz please fix this as soon as possible :frowning: it was fixed in last season and its all over the same thing…

OH NO ITS NOT A GOOD SIGN

I still can’t believe they aren’t fixing the ONE thing that makes starcraft starcraft which is the feeling of acomplishment from beating someone on the ladder. Promotions must be fixed. MUST be fixed, and its not a lot to ask.

1 Like

The game in unsupported now. The ladder rank bugs have been there since 2020 and every season they get worse. Previously you could just leave the league and rejoin for proper placement. This won’t get fixed as Blizzard doesn’t staff the game anymore. SC2 operates on “lights on” mode only. Meaning it will work but nothing will get fixed, let alone improved. It’s time to move to another game if you haven’t done it already. I repeat , the ladder bugs have been reported constantly for 3 years and have not nor will be ever addressed. The company that runs this game doesn’t care anymore. Nothing we can do.

1 Like