Fix mengsk's imperial intercessors (dropships)

ive liked playing mengsk for some time after i figured out how flexible his economy and building can be but ive got a few problems w/ how clanky some of his units are. the one that continually bugs me is his intercessors (dropships), they’re unresponsive to movement unless you direct them to a specific location. if your trying to give an attack command and they’re in your units they stop just short of everything else where they just wont heal or they simply wont move at all, its a huge pain to deal w/.

the other point i wanted to make is more like a suggestion, give the royal guard troops some self recovery, like how han and horners fleet units can. they’re kind of just overprice units that need constant attention until they get a few levels. i dont even get siege tanks or vikings if i can help it, dont really feel like im getting any bang for their buck w/ them, especially the vikings, they’re super easy to break and all levels, siege tanks eventually get better at least.

last suggestion isnt really all important i just though it would be cool if the royal guard all had a stem pack effect to help them get into the next fight. they only get exp. if they’re hitting something and about half of them are far slower then the troopers.

2 Likes

They also won’t auto heal even if you do tell them too.

Really? Last time I checked intercessors does decent job and I’m not seeing anything wrong about their AI.

Btw fixing Mengsk’s mechanical units are really easy and flexible just build supply bunkers and turn your Troopers into labourers.
They will fix red health mechanical units into full green in a blink of an eye.