Finaly beat "End Game"

The problem with that is…

1. Artanis Guardian shell is actually a heck of a low WEAKER than campaign, due both to bug fixes and cd nerfs.
  2. Vorazun’s shadow fury does less than half the damage to non-light enemies.
  3. Just to be sure, Vorazun’s DA have more mind control energy cost AND the MCd units cost supply AND lose upgrades. Not DT/Corsair, but hefty nerfs nonetheless.

On the other hand, Vorazun’s DTs are cheaper, and have the abilities of all three DT variants, as well as being tougher than the campaign variants, and having enhanced damage and shield regeneration while cloaked, and having Blink.

Brutal End Game is pretty tough and i only get through by sacrificing 4/5 Gorgon, meanwhile spam marine and build approximately 10-15 BC to teleport straight to the main obj.

1 Like

If you sacrificied one or more Gorgon, then you aren’t really winning. Even if you have to let thousands of marine died, you can’t let a single one of them be destroyed!

Nah, the only right way to do it is to kill the Xanthos with pure mass Nuke, and kill all the bases with mass nuke, and all the waves with mass nuke, and your own base with mass nuke, and nuke 4/5 gorgons to death yourself. Then fire a few random nukes around just to be sure.

1 Like

Sounds like something Mengsk Sr. would do.

Church of Mengsk approves your message.

2 Likes

Im actually someone who thinks that coop brutal is pretty easy.

LilArrin is someone who gives himself self-imposed restrictions to get some semblance of a challenge.

Fire missiles! Fire again! FIRE THEM ALL!

1 Like

Lore wise if Valerian really can’t hold onto the Dominion without those ships like Nova suggests, then can he really hold onto the Dominion if you sacrifice 80% of the fleet?

I agree you can’t let any of them die, even it takes thousands of marines’ lives.

1 Like

i play the brutations almost every week

After or before playing campaign?

seige tanks/ez six cha

i played brutations before the campaign.
also, i am one who believes that brutal difficulty without mutations are too easy.

I actually find brutal co op to be easier than brutal campaign in some instances. Some Nova missions were quite difficult. I recently replayed it and found I like it better than the first impression I had, except for End Game. That mission had its potential wasted by the Xanthos. It was a great set up for a tug of war mission, defending battle cruisers and then pushing forward down lanes into the enemy base, but making the main objective to fight a giant robot with a bunch of hard counter weapons that can melt your army in seconds ruins it, evidenced by this consensus of “mass marines” as the simplest solution. With all the arsenal at your disposal, your best bet is to focus on the most basic unit as a disposable army so you don’t inevitably waste more expensive and slower to produce units. Really wish this mission just had instead large attack forces challenging you to use tanks, libs, ravens etc to effectively complete the mission. Oh well.

1 Like

nic ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀