Finally people speak about ultralisk imbalance

Recently we can finally see alot of people struggles because of ultralisk and there are so many threads about it. I’m happy that people finally opened their eyes about the most imbalanced unit in the game. If it will be ever nerfed maybe I will come back to play again and you meet me in the game and you will say to yourself “oh no I play against legendary DukeNukem it can’t end well with my nerfed ultralisks” who knows…

1 Like

Why would I care if ultras were nerfed. It’s not like you could beat pure ling/bane if you played me anyway.

One person said such a thing… ultras are garbage

1 Like

Exactly. An underpowered unit that is rarely used gets nerfed - Oh no! It’s the end!

2 Likes

Nah. Not garbage, but they definitely don’t need a nerf either. They’re fine just the way they are.

They’re pretty commonly seen at all levels of play.

If anything I welcome an ultralisk nerf so the next time I beat Code S tier Protoss using ultras my gigaflex will have even more muscle in it.

1 Like

1000 posts… Now i wonder what leauge you are currently stuck in and will be forever if you think ultras are broken.

Masters???

Troll thread is troll.

I seldom see Ultralisk play in competitive. Maybe its just a slight luck to what games Im seeing though.