Finally finished the Ascension and Prestige grind!

Now all of my commanders are maxed and I have the lovely golden star of completion.

All that’s left is to collect my Brutation bounties and a couple of straggler achievements I want!

8 Likes

Congratz man. Enjoy the :star:.

2 Likes

I will enjoy my :star: like it’s a shooting :star2:!

Now you can finally play the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congratulations dude, hope to reach your status someday, got all prestiges done but still at ascension 180

What is the golden star for?

when youre ascension level 1000, instead of seeing a 1000 as a number youll get a gold star displayed :slight_smile:

im soooo short before too. With 986 Alvls and only 7 prestiges left of which 2 are already started. :smiley:

You will get there in time!

I wasn’t playing it before? :thinking: I guess not!

Congrats, I got ways to go.

What’s sad is that for a lot of people, the answer would be “Good for you. Now you should finally be able to go from Casual to Normal difficulty”.
Hopefully it’s not the case for anybody appearing on the forums…well I play in Casual, but I have reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, been playing on Brutal for a loooooooooooooooong time.
… Then again, I suppose Brutal would be Casual and Brutal+ would be Normal for some. :thinking: But I don’t enjoy Brutal+.

1 Like

This was more in reference to one of South Park’s best episodes lol, but grats.

1 Like

I gave up at after unlocking about 2/3rds of the prestiges that matter to me, now Im just slowly trying to push the last 50 levels of ascension I need, but I pretty much only play a few times a week for brutations and daily win bonuses.