Feeling alone, stuck and confused? – Good! Then read this! [DEADLINE MET FOR NOW]

Hey Rapwnzel!

Won’t be a problem.
Hit me up and let’s see how we can go from there.

OMEGA#2551

Well hello i just joined yesterday so i was looking for companions that would help me and would like to socialize too. I play on Eu server and would love to join. Thanks

Hey!

Glad to hear you’re interested!
I’ll leave you my battlenet ID: OMEGA#2551
Also feel free to give me yours. I’ll contact you in a day, fill you in and let’s see how we can go from there.

Thanks for reaching out!

i have already sent u a req with tag Conqueror#21753

If your still looking for people to join feel free to add me as well GokuKrilinIt#1349 i recently started getting back into the game but never learned anything on match ups. What to look for during match ups how to transition properly without rushing to much at once. So kinda trying to find a teaching clan in order to get better in the 1v1 aspects and make friends for coop game play :slight_smile: if thats acceptable please let me know for sure!

Hey man!

Absolutely! I’ll contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hi Matty!

Much appreciated that you took the time to respond!
Rusty? No problem. Sounds like we’re in the same boat.

Feel free to add me in Battlenet or get in touch through general chat (I hang out there regularly) and we can see how to proceed from there

Talk then!

My battletag: OMEGA#2551
And Discord: OMEGA#8509

Hello there!

I came across this post and got really interested in joining a group of people who actually share the same goals as me - getting better at SC2, helping others perfect their builds and strategies and having fun while at it.

A little bit about myself:

All my online buddies call me KJ. I am a software engineer by day, massive SC2 nerd by night. 22 years of age and I live in Lithuania(right next to the Baltic sea). What I seek is having a group of people in close time zones that get on in the evenings/weekends to mess around in game, share past experiences with one another, have a beer or two every now and again, to help and be helped since my need to be part of a community is so strong.

I am a Protoss player who is Diamond 2 on the NA server and don’t mind climbing back up or even passing that on EU if I get to meet you in game. I also do not mind playing other game modes like Coop, Archon, Teams, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you and having a chat!
GL HF!

Hi, i am looking to being a part of a clan, kinda tired of playing matchups with ppl that i dont know. would like to make some friends here cuz it does get lonely.
I seek not only to make friends but possibly get better at this game. I play in the NA server but dont mind playing in the EU server either. Look forward to meeting new peeps

Hey there!

Deadline is over, but maybe you guys are still looking for some team mates.

Really like your description, especially the inclusiveness.
Best

Hey Stagnator!

Absolutely, appreciate that you dig what you see here! We are mostly - but not exclusively - EU based. We have at least 3 people (if not more at this point) who are from the NA region.

So do me a small favour: if you happen to hang around mostly in the NA servers, please send me a friend request in the EU region (I won’t be able to receive it through NA sadly) should you decide to join our ranks.

And discord works as well! That’s probably the best option.

Just for your convenience again:
Server/region: EU
Battlenet ID: OMEGA#2551
Discord: OMEGA#8509

hy i whould like to join the clan platyinum zerg here

Hey there fulg3r!

Please drop me a line in either EU battlenet - that’s where the action takes place - or discord.

I also hang around in NA with my phone app but this is strictly for communicating with people who are interested in joining but contact us from different regions.

Let’s see how we can go from there.
Thanks for showing interest!

Hopefully to make your life a bit easier here:

eu im playng my id fulg3r#21900 i try to add you but doesn t work

im looking for a partner that can play coop but im on EU

Hello there!

I came across this post and got interested in joining a group of people who share the same goals of getting better at the game and helping others improve theirs.

A little bit about myself:

I am a user experience designer and software developer by trade. I am currently out of work, so I will be attending school and playing starcraft with my available free time. I live in new york, but my classes will be pm classes, and thus it will be more convenient for me to practice early on in the day around the time an EU team would likely be on and thriving.

I am a Zerg player who is Diamond 2 on the EU server, and the highest I have ever achieved is Masters 3 on NA. I aim to reach masters again but on the EU instead of NA. I also enjoy hanging out and playing custom games.

I am looking forward to meeting you all and seeing if we are compatible!
GL HF!

Discord: aNerdsDen#5497
Bnet: aNerdsDen#1656

As a wise man once said: “Well hello there!”

Have to admit: post has been up for 2 months straight and people are continuing to show interest which still comes off as a surprise - a rather pleasant one might I add.

Anyways really appreciate your interest in us! If you haven’t already hit me up on Battlenet or Discord (I will go and do the same as soon as I can myself) and surething, we can talk!

See you then!

heyyy you seem like a sweet, gentle, yet strong man. i will join you! i’m in the process of domin8ing platinum league but my macro sucks and i can’t micro so i was thinking it would be fun to play a lot with friendly people! lemme know if the deadline is met for now already

Hello Ziggza!

Though the deadline has been indeed met for now to reduce the need to check the forum on a daily basis for possible new requests, people who show genuine interest are still always welcome!

Just to give you a heads up - the action takes place in the European server so if you’re originally from the NA then definitely give it some thought before switching servers as it nullifies your progress achievement and campaign-wise (I believe that’ s how it was).

No, I don’t know either why - Blizzard logic apparently. O_o

Anyways if that’s fine then let’s either take it to the discord or battlenet, whichever we happen to meet on first.

sounds chill. plus i’ve researched the internet and according to my calculations european girls are totally hot