Feature request, quality of life

I propose that if you select the option to only receive whispers from friends, you should only be able to whisper friends in turn.

My case: So you know how people love to whisper you after a game to scream profanities, but then have chat set to from friends only? The only thing more frustrating than a one way conversation is a one way screaming. Mute is not an option as there is no end to these types of people. Setting your chat settings to friends only, just perpetuates the feeling of “looost in spaaaace” that sc2 gives many turning them away from such a lonely, hostile game.

gee, i wonder if there is such a way to keep people messaging you entirely… holy balls batman, you gave yourself the answer to your own question.

That would work, except literally this is the first experience i have after coming back to the game after a year. As much as i wish i could, i can not block the entire NA server. And that would be an extreme measure, as good people do exist, believe it or not.

yeah but you could add those supposed good people to your freinds list and then talk to them. also its not like your muting ingame chat, only after game chat in the messenger part of the screen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.