Main Thread - Error when joining or making lobby

I’ve experienced the same issue with a friend. On US server, I could create a private lobby when alone but when my friend was in my party, the Global_Timeout error occured when trying to create a lobby.

We tried the EU server and it was working…

i am having the same issue since 9pm yesterday

Send in support tickets to get their attention. I’ll do my part.

I’m not sure if this is how you create a new ticket for support.

On US server, I could create a private lobby when alone but if I added a friend to my party, the Global_Timeout error occured when creating the lobby.

We tried the EU server and it was working…

1 Like

A lot of players and myself are having trouble with the online features of Starcraft 2. Apparently people are having trouble with Co-op, Custom games, versus, and even the campaign. We are alll getting the similar message. In particular, I am unable to join a custom game and I am getting the error in the title above. It is stange since I own the deluxe edition of every campaign.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much for the reports on this. It looks like the problem started yesterday, cleared up, and then is back again this evening.

We’re looking into this and will update when we know more.

20 Likes

USA is broken! Hahahaha!

1 Like

I mean the thing I know that works are off line battles, though I dont mind playing the AI, I like the exp from the and you can not get that from offline battle mode

i cant play nexus wars its the best game in the arcade and i cant play uuuuggghhhh

1 Like

Same issue. Trying to create a custom ladder map on NA servers. Get a timeout issue.

THIS IS TERRIBLE. How the hell am I supposed to ring in the christmas and new years?!

2 Likes

Even worse, the customer availability is limited starting tomorrow. :frowning:

1 Like

yes, same on ladder 2v2 3v3 4v4, cant play

1 Like

I’ve noticed this is happening starting last night, Dec 22.20.
Briefly worked this morning, and now back to it again.

No official word from Tech support. What is going on.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Started last night. Lame!

1 Like

Yep same issue for me,

I’m getting the same damn thing I can’t do any of my matchmaking in melee against the computer, already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have all the expansions. On top of that I’m in quarantine so I’m trying to find something to do this does not help it’s just pissing me off. Got a game I can’t even play. I hope you get your crap fixed soon!

3 Likes

blizzard plz fix the game

3 Likes

fix the game :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Same issues, for over 24 hours now. When will this be resolved?