Eradicator shooting with his ar*e! (bug?)

But your banshees have burrow regen like roaches. They can just heal it off the moment Blightbringer pops into the ground to hide for a second.

1 Like

But your banshees have burrow regen like roaches. They can just heal it off the moment Blightbringer pops into the ground to hide for a second.

I know but he is a detector too so the inf marines he spawns are very dangerous. And well Apo/Aleks are better for this task. I just don’t wanna take risks.

Additionally you can also fungal growth with bqueens in order to immobilize it.

1 Like

Eradicators deal stupid damage vs. large ground armies… i agree. With a large army its almost impossible to dodge the AoEs.

I can only imagine that Blizz had the intention to pressure players against using large ground armies against them.

There are some tricks though one can apply to make things easier (apart from using mass air units or calldowns).

• Use a smaller army of few units. E.g. 6 immortals deal nice DPS against them while being small enough to make dodging managable.
  • Stay outside the arena and wait for the circling robot to shoot its railguns… when the shot aimed at the ramp goes off, dart in and DPS the central robot (without killing it)
  • When the circling robot stands at the ramp DPS it instead.
  • Repeat (without killing any robot) until both are in the red. When the circling robot has shot its railguns, dart in for a final time and quickly finish both.
  • You can even kill the moving robot without even entering the arena with ranged units, when it stands at the ramp. When you do however the center robot will go berserk, so make sure to pummel its HP down into the red before.
1 Like

I’ve seen someone use Sam’s charge on Slayn Elemental for Chain of Asc., and it did disable it’s “solarite encasement shot gun” spell

1 Like

Sam stuns half of bonus bosses: Pirate ships, elementals, Eradicators. He doesn’t stun Archangel, Blightbringer, trains and Sal.

Trains I get. They have some hidden “unstoppable” tag. Ditto with Void Launch Shuttles (which is why Stukov’s Db’s Ensnare ability doens’t work on them). FWIW, concerning Crooked Sam vs. Slayn Elemental… I don’t recall it stopped its movement. Only its “solarite shotgun” ability

1 Like

Man, I tell ya. Sam stuns elemental completely.

1 Like

Btw what is ar*e? Didn’t get it.

1 Like

there is letter S missing.

:peach: i c, got it.

1 Like

When I tried stunning eradicator with Sam, it just did not work, it continued shooting and as someone mentioned “killed Tychus squad”.

Also someone mentioned that Sam’s 2 grenades kill them. I think that person was wrong. Eraticators have about 4000 life each(!). That grenade deals 1000 dmg.

But my intent was not to poke others, I just wanted to agree that the ground attacking eradicator is indeed a pain. Even it shows the attack pattern it is not really possible to dodge it. It usually sits in a corner and shoots all possible ways where units can stand.

What I do with Swanny is tactical jump a hercc or send a flying factory + drill and bots and it works. I never send my army against them.

1 Like

I just send my army, which is mass Cyclone. They go to town on any objective, bonus or otherwise.