DRG > Serral? thank you

its definitely been awesome to see DRG come back in top form. im rooting for him.

Where is this supposed to happen ? I know there is planned esl tournament next month. I would like to see someone else than reynor, who can match serral. Or possibly another upset.

As usual you shine with silly conclusions. A rusty player who hasnt been decent since HotS timesm dong rae gu … yes not. I give credit to Serral because hes the true smart player that isnt just skilled but plays smart and knows things, the fact he can win on different patches. A lot are not like that - Soo even Dark or Rogue, Rogue mostly because he is not in shape consistently. But since veteran is veteran just like how Dream can be a factor because he’s been seen as very good terran maybe DRG can play smarter than the other mentioned KR Zergs

Serral is very bad. And only win tournaments in dead game. That nobody plays. Why not win in hots? Serral could not… talent was much better then…

Low iq posters that are anti terran cannot distinguish between this kind and my kind. Im more objective, I dont like Z or Z posters here but I think Serral has real talent, not really many have talent just because they play a race.

And this guy just doesnt like Z and thus any1 that plays the race is bad. Sorry I disagree and that mindset is dominant kind here - like if we look at the thread about Terran being clowns said by haters - to them everything not “us” is bad… this is the typical SIMPLETON minds

I am grandmaster terran…

1 Like

Actizzard created entitlement by making zerg ez.

RIP community.

Low IQ post. LOTV pros are better than HotS pros on the whole and the skill level to play the game has increased substantially. It’s okay, a lot of people can’t distinguish between reality and their own delusions, I don’t hold it against you that you err on the side of delusion.

2 Likes

If RIP Community means people like you will leave I’m honestly all for it

1 Like

why u hate bane so much?

DRG just said he spent hours studying Serral’s gameplay too

lol, even Serral says mech is OP. DRG looks like he’s in amazing form but I still wouldn’t favour him against Serral.

Proof? Mech is not good and hasnt been good. For a long time. Honestly, Inno using mech was one of the first times I had seen it in a long time. Factory units mixed in are fine, but Terran’s main army and upgrades are almost always bio.

2 Likes

“Just, mech’s a bit broken, but that’s about it. But at the same time, no one plays actually mech, so maybe… I mean, like every time I watch—I’m trying to watch Korean games, right? Because I’m playing against Koreans in [IEM Katowice]. And every time they play mech they win, but they never play mech [that much] at the same time. They so rarely play mech, but they never lose with mech. I don’t know why they don’t play mech—it makes absolutely zero sense to me. But they just don’t play it. But every time they play it, they win, and it’s not even close”

https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/556276-interview-serral-on-mech-his-iem-chances-dark-and-hats

Interesting… I watch a lot of SC2 and think Mech is crap. Well at least in TvZ and TvP. In TvT it is ok but bio even has merits there. But this is Serral so I will take his word for it. As dominant as the top Terrans are with Bio, It would be intertesting to see more mech but hopefully it doesnt look like it did for Inno.

1 Like

I don’t know how you could possibly think that. Maybe you’re focusing too much on games that Serral and Reynor win and don’t notice all of the other Zergs struggling against it.

I think they’re both on record having said they found the other impressive and have learnt from eachother’s games, so there’s a chance :stuck_out_tongue:

You know I only trust those whose profile is visible. Not hidden profiles like silver leaguer trolls like goba and berserksword whatever the race. Most of the hidden profilers are backseat “gamers” anyway

It still doesnt make your opinion on Serral any legit. Im not sure if it is NA envy or what. Out of objectivity I can say Serral is the player that plays with a brain, I cannot say that for SOO and sometimes even for Dark when he loses he makes some strangely weird thing.

2 Likes

Any player that wants to be pro can be pro… no matter the league… that’s how kiwian can be in same tournament as DRG.

This is not true. I play game whole time of history. And never before can players get gm with such ease. Any player who competed then knows now is easier.

Gold league player thinks he is expert on pro scene… he could not recognize mistake when it happens…you cannot even split micro… or make depots on time… but you think you are sc2 expert? That is a nonsense…

These days player can get gm if they follow build order and make depot at right time… this is not “harder”…

Drg use years old strategy that does not work anymore… but makes it work because opponents are bad… innovation make tanks as drg make mutas… gold league mistake…