Do you think that photon cannons should be able to walk?

lol, a troll video title from Harstem isn’t proof of anything. Cannon rushing is still stupidly strong and insanely easy to pull off. Pros lose to it all the time so I’m sure people in gold have even more trouble.

2 Likes

It is about the video and not the thumbnail…
If you would have actually looked at it, maybe you could have picked up some key decisionmaking moments that you can improve on.

Every strat is quite tricky to deal with in a certain situation.

The point of balance is not to make plays/commitment impossible, but to encourage counterplay options.
Point of balance is not to drive everything you have problems against into unplayability so nothing works anymore and everything gets stretched out cause nothing has damage- and killpotential.

Cannons are in a fine spot right now…

And some strategies are too easy to execute and too difficult to defend, like cannon rushes. There are people that are 6k mmr from doing nothing but cannon rushes. It’s the easiest, most abusive strat in the game.

1 Like

Cannon is extremely difficult to hold even when you KNOW it is going to happen. I don’t know a single strat like that, not even the most aggressive proxy ones.

Cannon is in fact so strong that map makers need to take it into account before completing ANY playable map.

2 Likes

From what I can read in the post is that you still haven’t figured it out and panic quite hard if you see it happen.

I’m sorry but cannon rushes aren’t really hard to deal with.

Ok when you get out of Gold league maybe you can show us how to defend against a half-decent cannon rusher.

Master league EU here.

Nice identity arguments.
Instead of talking about the arguments, you rather shift and point to people to try to shame them.
I take that as giving up your last impression of beeing a reasonable person.

You cannot lie to me with that account of yours with losses on Gold league.

Since you seem to talk yourself into untruth no matter what one tells you, I guess I let you be in your bubble of convincing yourself no matter what other people tell you or what reality and reasoning is.

No. Cannon rushing is not a Big deal and actually requires some skill at higher level. Walling in, cancel buildings, trying not to get caught. Also, holding off a cannon Rush is harder for protoss than it is for zerg. So stop crying already.

Ling floods on the other hand…even d2 scrubs can Beat Pros with that. Not to forget that its noregrets whole existence in sc2.