Disk version of game not installing

I just received a physical copy of Legacy of the Void, and when I put the disk in all it does is fire up the Blizzard app but it will not install the game. I own the previous two episodes and they are installed but I can not get the LoV installer to go. Any ideas on how to address this issue?

Hey, Xavier32! I don’t see the LotV being claimed yet, there should be an Authentication or CD Key on the physical copy. Claim the CD Key here.

As for the disk itself, it may be able to partially install the game, but there have been updates since the release. The Blizzard Application may need to be used to install the updates for the game.

Once its installed, you should be able to switch between the expansions under Campaign at the top of the window.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had the game for awhile but never got around to open the box install it. I tried redeeming the code option, but my key wouldn’t take.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.