Disconnecting lobby upon start

Every single custom game i try to join or starts kicks the entire lobby upon completing the game startup countdown.

Every member of the lobby is removed without fail.

7 Likes

same issue here !!!

Also, private custom game lobbies crash, ladder games, ladder games vs AI, and campaign missions all also cannot be played.

2 Likes

Same here. I keep getting kicked out every time I attempt to start something.

1 Like

Exact same issue here. Game timer ticks down to 3 seconds until match launch and then aborts. Also it is now showing I need to purchase Legacy of the Void, but I bought that when it came out and even have the achievements for completing it.

2 Likes

Same here! It says that there is a problem and try again… doesnt work. :frowning:

1 Like

Dead game? no support. no one answer

This problem started around 3/13/2021 17:00 PST

I cant start any games, also all of my coop commander levels have been reset to 5.

1 Like

Can’t play any game types and Ranked button is greyed out. Can watch the replays of the games I played this morning March 13 2012.
please help

1 Like

SC2 servers down again, yay. The one intern left running sc2 will get right on it first thing monday morning. :frowning:

i did scan and repair from the options tab next to play button for SC2 then it worked and loaded me into games

i did re-install then a scan and repair. still the same. getting kicked out of lobby on the “3” on the countdown timer.

1 Like

blizzard sc2 servers are broken i dunno what happened this time but there have been no updates on twitter or anywhere else this happened over 12 hours ago

I am having the same issue. Win 10 machines in the house are able to play, but I can’t on my Mac.

I am having both the lv 5 issue in addition to having the abort at 3 countdown issue.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out on this. Does the problem happen in all game regions, or only one specifically? Regions can be changed for Starcraft II by clicking the planet earth icon to the right of the Game Version.

Let us know if it’s working in other regions. Cheers!

Hi, I’m Having the same issue here. When countdown at 3 the game abort.

Region: Americas
Version: 5.0.6.83830
Can not start any Games

Only on US Servers. I tried on EU and everything is fine.

Everything works on EU server ! And cant play anything on US server !