Different mutators

So I was playing Timely Reinforcement over and over until I can beat it. It was so hard but I kept going. Then I came across weird situation. The mutators are different than the current one. I asked my teammate why the mutators different and he wondered the same thing. We managed to beat it and left the game like nothing happened.

The mutators are Hardened Will, Orbital Strike, and Long Range. I don’t know if it’s some sort of glitch…or maybe they’re the incoming mutators for the next one? Does anyone have this same problem?

It’s a glitch. I think it’s because you had brutal + set up for the mutation. If you have brutal + selected in the regular missions tab, and switch to the mutation tab, the brutal + difficulty will be selected, even though it’s not intended to. After that, if you start a game, the mutators from the mutation will be replace by the one of the brutal + difficulty. I think it works on the other difficulty as well.

1 Like

shhhh…
don’t tell the devs :speak_no_evil:

This needs to be fixed already.

With weekly mutation you know what you’re going into; with an idiot that thinks he can cheat by using this glitch, both players can potentially end with with a mutator set harder than the original (i.e. Fear + Laser Drill when you both are on comms with zero cloaking ability… fun).