Dehakaburger's Co-op Revamp proposals for Co-op Developers

I had a brainwave. Lorewise, Immortals are built upon dragoons and upgraded, so what if Trillic Compression Systems upgrade also applied to immortals?

I have no objection to this but lot of people in this forum have this saying when it comes to revamps and proposals, “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”.
From what I see, Immortals has plenty of benefits already

• 200 shields that can be recharged in 33 seconds (full mastery)
  • relatively easy to replace (100 Gas but if you use Zealots a lot this cost is not really a big deal)
  • Heavy Armour hitters and supplemented by Zealots (it’s inevitable to use them btw)

Immortals getting +20 HP and constant +4 shield regen would be sweet but they are already sufficient as they are.
If lot of people are for it, I would put it up in my post above.

Revamp Proposal Updated

Kerrigan

• Bug with Kerrigan’s Nydus/Omega Network/Worm unable to transport “allied” Units.
    Please include the “Ally” tag in Load ability

Fenix

• Bug with Fenix’s Destroyed Praetor Armour (video included)

Stukov

• Enable Stukov’s Infested to Leap on ledges even there are no path to climb up.
    (Infested can Leap over high places if there is a path to high ledges)
  • Enable Karax’s Chrono Boost/Field/Wave to affect Infested Barracks/Factories/Starports

Tychus

• Upgrading Nikara’s Heal and Regen though armour/weapon upgrade

Others

• Nerfing Irradtion
  • Nerfing Yamato Gun

Revamp Proposal Updated

Kerrigan

• Omega Worm ally bug
    If ally leaves and player can control their forces, however they cannot put them inside player’s Omega Worm.
    Enable Omega Worms to be accessible to your allies so controlled ally forces can use Player’s Omega Worms

Swann

• Improve Cyclone’s speed/range/sight with already existing upgrades
  • Give hellions moving shots so they can be more viable.

Vorazun

• Double the time of Void Ray’s Prismatic Charge

Stetman

• Synthetic Adrenal Pumps triggers longer frenzy at cost of 5 Egonergy (Every attack draining 1 egonergy seems unnecessary and tedious to use).

Zeratul

• Put heroic tag on hero legions

Void ray don’t need any charges, their attack and movement mechanic are cool as it is. My suggestion is instead of buffing overall energy regen for Vorazun (which she don’t need at all with dt builds) give each void ray passive ability that increases solar regeneration a bit. It aligns well with more active ability usage when playing mass void ray.

More specifically: first void ray gets initial bonus to regen when its attacking. Every next one will decrease regen accrue value so it won’t become too huge of a number. Maybe it should work other way and regen may work only when rays are not attacking or just works passively as long as ray alive without other conditions.

Revamp Proposal Updated

Raynor

• Improved Spider mine (Video Provided)

Kerrigan

• Omega Worm Knockback video added.

Swann

• Have Defensive Structure benefit from Ground Upgrade

Karax

• Have Defensive Structure benefit from Ground Upgrade
  • Maybe Bring back Chrono Field to speed up construction
    (improve Chrono Field with SOA Upgrade)

Stukov

• Improved Banshee/Liberator (Video Provided)

Dehaka

• Improved Primal Wurm (Video Provided)

Revamp Proposal Updated

Vorazun

• Black Hole should have short cooldowns (to prevent rapid use).
    Black hole has no cooldowns right now.

Karax

• Enable Shield Batteries to charge themselves or other buildings

Nova

• Please fix Nova’s small frame gap between switching modes.
  • In “just die” mutation, enable Nova’s Snipe to gain energy
    for the first “death” of the enemy.

Stukov

1. Decreased Collision Space (Video Provided)
    1. Separate Rally Point (Video Provided)
  • Decreased Broodling radius by 16.66% (Video Provided)

Dehaka

• In Dehaka’s Level 1 state, If you continuously hold press a wanted Upgrade hotkey during burrowed state you will straight-up upgrade the same skill twice.
    Normally, you can upgrade only one different skill at a time.
    (Video Provided)

• Fix Primal Leader’s immunity to Propagators

• Lengthen Primal Leader cooldown time to 60 seconds

No need in giving cooldown to black hole, plz don’t touch something that already works. Black holes are restricted well enough with energy, no need to nerf this ability.

It isn’t a long cooldown like 30 seconds but a short one 5 ~10 second ish.
As Black hole is a powerful crowd control ability it deserves a cooldown, also rapid use of Blackhole is critical to Vorazun’s energy reserves.

I judged they are too good of an ability that can be used consecutively, almost as good as Dehaka’s Psionic consumption (with proper devour control).

That is a good a point… hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

This might interfere with double Blackhole on some maps like SoA.

More importantly, how will I give the near-victory flare of multiple Blackholes???

Think of the people man!

Revamp Proposal Updated

Fenix

• Shorten Disruptor Purification Nova and Echo explosion but half.

Zeratul

• Please fix a bug which the Avatars don’t get Artifact buff.

Immediate Demand
Please fix Hybrid Dominators, enemy Science Vessels, enemy Battlecruisers

Hybrid Dominator

1. Plasma Blast is a powerful splash attack, it has 50 energy cost can you make it more expensive?
  2. You cannot Dodge its Plamsa Blast bolt when you clearly had. According to the Starcraft2coop, it has impact area of 20 so you cannot actually evade its attack even if you dodge the blast.
  3. Plasma Blast will damage all units in Nova’s Gryffin Airlift and Tychus’s Medivac. This needs to be fixed

Enemy Science Vessel
Their useage of Irradiation is ridiculous, at least when Raven use Seeker missile you have a chance to run away but Irradiation have too much damage, no cooldown, stacks (Nearby), costs 75 energy and their effect barely visible for you to put them away is too powerful.

Enemy Battlecruiser
Battlecruisers can shoot 2 300 dealing Yamato gun in consecutive execution.
I’d like their energy cost increased to 100 > 115 or some short cooldown so they have pause before shooting their Yamato Gun.

1 Like

Revamp Proposal Updated
Alarak

Revamp Proposal Updated

Artanis

Zagara

• fixed Zagara’s Baneling/Baneling Spawn to be selected separately rather than together.

I suggested this before (on another thread) but here it is:

During a victory on Mist Opportunities (if you play as Stettman); Stettman claimed he’d build a new friend for Gary. He names her “Gretta”.

Why not add “Gretta” as a Prestige? She could either be another Bot or a Mecha Queen even. I’m not sure what ability she’d have though. Add Larva makes sense. How about she auto ensnares flying units?

What do you think?

If we can get a 4th prestige, that could become a thing hahaha.

Revamp Proposal Updated

All Zerg Creep Tumors

• Creep Tumors are untargettable
  • Creep Tumors used or unused should have infinite reserve of creep tumors

Also, personal request.

• Enable one of Artanis’s prestige to have Artanis Hero.
  • Have Deimos Viking’s W.I.L.D missiles to target other units instead of focusing on one unit, and enable them to hit faster instead of slowly looping around places.
  • Enable Infested Banshees longer Scan range so it doesn’t focus fire.
  • Please fix mutations (Mag-Mines and Orbital Strike) inflicting damage on Temples.
  • Please fix Intercessor AI, they tend to sit idly even my nearby units are taking damage.
3 Likes

Added Video evidence of Mag-Mines and Orbital Strike inflicting damage on Temples.
Link: Starcraft 2 Finish Temple of the Past in 28 seconds in any% - YouTube

1 Like

Just return cast time to that one before the Amon’s buff. Without affecting Raynor’s yamato, he really could use them.

YES, period.

characters

1 Like

Revamp Proposal Updated
Mutalisk Cocoons

• Please enable Abathur and Kerrigan’s Mutalisk cocoons to have a rally point.

If Dehaka’s Primal Mutalisks (Primal Combat) and Artanis’s Archon fusion have rally points same can go for Mutalisks too.