Custom Coop Map Idea

Anyone out there interested in making SC2 Coop maps that combine and give all prestige advantages while removing all disadvantages? I would love me some overpowered fun!

Abathur would be the strongest Commander by far, good god.
125 Biomass on non-UE units, infinite 100 Biomass UEs, access to Deep Tunnel on basically all your ground except Queens… Yep, seems fair.

Tychus’ Technically Recruited Alone but Not Alone Dog Walking Outlaws would like to say “Hi!”.

Everyone’s gangster until Zeratul’s negative infinity cd on unlimited negative cd spins overflows and crashes the game with negative integer cds lol. What beats invisible negative infinity?

Unlimited tornadoes does sound pretty fun.

Nah, like all “rate of fire improvement”, it would be limited by the animation speed…maybe we’re already at the max or could not get a full level worth of improvement due to that.

Spawning tornadoes at Zaratuls max Cleave animation speed along with being able to collect unlimited fragments would be good enough. Would it be 1 cleave per second? They last what 10 seconds? 15? 10-15 tornadoes on screen would be pretty good.

Obviously insane OP things aside, I think that tinkering around with Mech/Ascend Alarak with Death Fleet backup and uber Empower Me would be wild. …Imagine if the P1 stacks were available to the Mommyship, lol.

I say throw in 180 Mastery points for good measure as well.

1 Like

Karax would finally be really fun. Reliable defense from P1, units finally a bit more affordable from P2, and the Spear Of Adun buffs that can finally be combined with Chrono Wave boost to energy reserves.
Now things are getting interesting :smiling_imp:

On the other hand, while she definitely get changes, I’m not sure it would affect my Zagara playstyle that much (except I finally have a reliable anti-air unit, but its absence never really fazed me before)

By the way, what should Kerrigan look like in this mode xD?

I think for Zeratul, cleave cooldown reduction can stop at level 2 just like on regular p3. All other unlimited buffs can stay the same just like on regular p2.

Yes, P1 stacks would work on mothership now!

I say Kerrigan stays in her zerg model because leaping strike and psionic shift have animations that go with that model. Kinetic blast and crushing grip have minimal animations and can just be added abilities to zerg model.

You’d literally just need a single 10 stack mommyship and you clear an entire map, lmao.

Raynor P3 and H&H P3 = Air Supremacy