Crowdfunded Co-op Updates

If we’re rounding out the 2nd trilogy campaign, we got Nova. Add Stukov, and go into detail how he went from dead to infested, to uninfested, to infested again, and how he built up his forces and tech as we see it in Coop.

Perhaps Protoss could either be a Fenix or Alarak campaign.
The former on some “interior” missions where he’s in the digital world, hacking, cyberpunk like stuff. Gaining more Purifier AI champions (and even letting us use more than what’s offered in coop. Disruptor Champion anyone? :slight_smile: )
The latter could be Alarak’s descent into becoming the highlord. He gets some VERY OP abilities, builds up a very might Death Fleet, but decides to hold back when it’s time for Coop for game play balance reasons :smiley:

Ok if we also added what Dehaka was doing during LotV we would be getting 2 for zerg as well. And then another for Terran would be a Tosh or maybe a UED comeback campaign (coz srsly that is the only loose end in the story).

If nothing else, if we had a 2nd and 3rd trio of campaigns, they could have those as an option for the splash screen when the game is loading up. Currently, it’s just the free COs…
https://i.redd.it/667v7i1xyxt01.jpg

But having a 2nd (e.g. Stukov, Nova, Alarak) and 3rd trio, and the option to switch to them, would be tops!

EDIT: Ugh… I thought I’d have TL3 (trust level). Oh well

The campaign did Selendis injustice, so I think it’s only right to give her more time to shine.