Crashes after patch 4.10.0

Does any mac user end the game successfully?
I wonder do you developers have tested the build before it is released? This is a problem you are bound to meet when use Mac.

3 Likes

Just from the chat, forums & Reddit, I donā€™t believe any Mac user can successfully complete a game (it crashes when you goto the score screen).

Iā€™m surprised the Devs didnā€™t test the patch on MacOS either. Not sure why they didnā€™t.

Iā€™ve actually had a good experience the last few years with MacOS (and even my Linux box is less buggy than the past).

Hopefully they fix this bug quickly. I have a feeling we will have to wait until Tuesday for another patch to roll out.

8 Likes

Itā€™s been 3 whole days and no fix. I had faith that it would be hot-fixed, but now that it is dragging on for an unacceptable period of time, I thought Iā€™d throw my comment onto the pile.

The release of this patch has made it obvious that Blizzard no longer tests anything. Confidence in your brand wanes by the day. Keep releasing patches like this and I might start abandoning Blizzard games all-together

-Sincerely, an angry StarCraft player and soon-to-be former Blizzard fan

7 Likes

Same problem on Mac here. Ridiculous.

Same feeling. They would catch the bug if they just test play a single game.
We deserve an apologize for this faulty release and long time fixing.

1 Like

I have the same. Why canā€™t I just peacefully play SC2, why me ?!

2 Likes

Seriously Blizzard Devs, arent you ashamed of this? Whatta heck is going on there?

3 Likes

Same issue, MacBook Pro 15 inch end 2018. Before that I had an issue where I couldnā€™t join a match immediately after finishing one, now instead of making me close the game and restart they close it for me ;D oh well, its sad to see Starcraft 2 being left behind from its creators.

Same issue here. MacBook Pro 15 inch 2015. Game crashes every time a game ends before showing the Menu options.

Another day with no official recognition or word about a fix? Itā€™s hard to get hype for gsl when you canā€™t play :frowning:

Hi, i am sure they are aware of the problem and working on it.
The sad thing is tath they dont talk to us in sense of an ETA for the Patchā€¦

2 Likes

Yep! Total lack of customer service.

1 Like

Facing same issue crashes after every game, OSX 10.13.6

To be fair a drop in FPS on one screen is a much smaller bug than the game crashing after every match.

1 Like

Still no patch for this bug?

Activision is messinā€™ everything up huh? lol

Agreed. But this is Activision we are talking about. $ is top priority. Which they are not even fixing. So something like crashing is an even lower priority.

IMAC 2012, Latest OSX

SC2 4.10.0

FPS finally is fine (after YEARS of fixing mouse lag on OSX)
but AFTER each ladder game, crash.

Is this being released soon? Any ETA for update. Really annoying, not even worth playing until you fix it!

they donā€™t owe u anything, game is free to play now

Hi all,
of course the game is free! Thatā€™s great as well but in the end I bought it, bought the warchests, bought the announcers, bought the Novepackā€¦
So they earned on me :wink:

2 Likes