Crashes after patch 4.10.0

Just completely outrageous that this hasn’t been fixed after 3 days. A fatal error on an entire operating system is a MASSIVE bug that anyone who works in tech would have hotfixed immediately.

Just shameful.

4 Likes

So, I’m unable to login to SC2 (on my MBP) and noticed that the original Starcraft game is under maintenance from 2pm-PST to 5pm-PST. I’m hoping that’s not just a coincidence and they are pushing a patch/fix this.

I’m surprised that not one developer tested the patch on MacOS before releasing it. I know it’s not as popular as regular PC users but still.

1 Like

error code
7C149A2C-28AD-4057-BF53-B4F2FB714773

error code

F7F0EF39-2AE1-4314-AA54-FD541F885FF3

No matter if you win or lose the game, after EVERY SINGLE GAME it crashes unexpectedly,

Im using Mac OS 10.14.6

1 Like

same exact thing happening to me. Every single game. Never had a problem in several years, just after last patch I started getting laggy and crashes after every game. Any help?

1 Like

SAME: SC2 crashes at instant of game completion on 1v1; MacOS 10.12.6.

Had zero problems running this program before installing patch this week (08/14/19).

I heard through reddit that Blizzard is aware and working on a fix, but unverified. Super annoying!

1 Like

Same as me, Mac Os and crashes after every game

2 Likes

Crashes immediately upon completion of a game. Every. Single. Time. Any fixes for this?

2 Likes

Same here. It was fine until the last patch. Driving me nuts.

5 Likes

same here, except i seem to be winning every game…!

i hope my mmr is being recorded, else it’ll be like hooking that 6ft pike, that i didn’t take a photo of, and i let back in the lake…

:smile:

4 Likes

This bug is preventing me from earning Warchest XP since it crashes the game before points can be calculated. Quite frustrating! Any ETA for a patch?

4 Likes

Still unresolved, and zero updates from Blizzard since this post.

8 Likes

i want to play starcraft so badly :frowning:

sames. this is a feelings hurter

1 Like

Just want to add myself here too. The more feedbacks Devs see the quicker their team should remedy it.
I wasn’t able to play since that new update. Looking forward for fix…

Same problem, game just has been crash after any match,:frowning:

Also experiencing this error. Game crashing after every Co-Op match. Hoping that a fix will be released soon.

A tech support agent told me there is a hot fix scheduled for it within the next 2 days. So maybe this weekend…?

3 Likes

How would I know when the fix rolls out will they announce it or is it a download?