Crashes after patch 4.10.0

add me to the list. Same problem, end of game crash.
Error code changes each time, 750D4604-2B98-4BEE-9E95-9E998197DD2E being the last one.

Too frustrating to play for now, please fix soon.

any news?? I cant play and is really annoying

2 Likes

Yeah this seems like a global issue, and a very annoying one since I just started getting super into the game. :frowning:

4 Likes

yea you cant quit and win at the same time annoyingly!

1 Like

If youā€™re going to make updates like this mandatory to play the game, wouldnā€™t it make sense to test out the updateā€¦ one time? This is beyond frustrating.

8 Likes

I would like to check my winning replays and not just my losing replays. Right now I win and canā€™t see any more if I was playing vs hidden base(s), or did my opponent tried tricking me otherwise and I just got lucky moving out before his plans finishing.

1 Like

Just adding to this - Macbook Air. Crashes every time I or opponent GGs out.

same here! it must be possible to retrieve the replays - they will have saved for the other player (unless both players have crashed due to this bugā€¦)

Blizzard Support plz look into this!!?!

Otherwise you could individually message the other player and ask them to send you the replay file they have saved on their compute? But that is not an ideal solutionā€¦

and works only if the other players havenā€™t set the privacy to allow only friends sending messages.

same issue, any solution?

not yet. i hope blizzard is working on it and provides a solution soon. weekend to come, so they better hurry up :wink:

That happens because what came after 4.9 is 5.0ā€¦ not 4.10

4 Likes

seriously is there ANYONE running on mac that doesnt crash every game? This is such a game breaking bug, beyond me how they can ship it out like this.

6 Likes

Having same issue with latest patch.

8E94D93D-4175-4889-978A-049F5F6ECF59

can we roll back this patch plz? is there any update or timeframe on this?

1 Like

There is no ETA because SC2 is no longer a priority for Blizzard. They moved devs on to other games (just like HOTS).

Take this issue I have been reporting for e.g. It has been confirmed by a Blue post, involves Blizzard earning $, and yet after 2 years it is still not fixed.

Welcome to the Activision era.

1 Like

Any updates really disappointed itā€™s been 3 days I havenā€™t been able to raise mmr looks depressing with focus on GSL and the new wars chest

1 Like

No, please donā€™t roll back the entire patch! This patch fixes a long time mouse accuracy problem and Iā€™ve been on fire these past couple of days with the newly mouse fix :slight_smile: I rather have the game breaking after each game than playing with inaccurate mouse! Just fix whatā€™s causing the crash instead. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi just eant to say, same hereā€¦ would be nice if this is fixed soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting the exact same issue here. Hope to see a patch soon.

1 Like