Crashes after patch 4.10.0

I do have the same issue here with crashing the end of each game, BUT, patch 4.10.0 has fixed a long time mouse accuracy problem on Mac (believe it’s related to change log item “Mouse functionality is now present while in fullscreen mode on OS 10.14.”). The mouse is sooo much more accurate now and please don’t revert this mouse fix while fixing the crash issue. Thank you Blizzard!

2 Likes

Same Issue here. Mac OS crashes after win or loss. Does NOT write replay

1 Like

exact same problem here.

1 Like

To be clear - after most recent patch - game crashes after win or loss and fails to write replay. iMac pro 10.14.1

1 Like

same issue here crash after quit game every single time. no replay saved, although game history is still logged.

plz fix asap!

2 Likes

Same here. Running on mac os, game crashes at score screen every time. How can you ship a bug like this? No one is testing the game before you ship? it literally always crashes at the end of the game. You could’ve seen this if you played the game only once before you shipped the update. That’s insane.

11 Likes

I’m Crashing on a MacBook Pro as well - the game even crashes on exiting a replay.

Is there any way to play on the old patch? At least there I can play custom matches and see replays.

1 Like

I got the same issue since yesterday with the new patch, and I sent a ticket to Support. The reply says once they fix the bug, will be published on this report. Just patience :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

has anyone else had the problem of it crashing after leaving a lobby?

TEMP FIX (replays only!)

I have found that if you end a game using the “Quit and rewind” option, then the replay for that game will actually save. Game still crashes, but at least the replay is saved.

Side note: it would be nice to know if we can retreive any lost replays after this bug has been fixed?? Have played some games today that I would really like to analyse, but they seem to have been lost in the ether :expressionless:

Same issue here (since the patch) on mac pro, game crashes every time after i normally would get the victory or defeat screen

1 Like

Well, I guess Blizzard is still looking into this… Taking too long! 2nd upgrade that screws-up MAC users…
Problem reported:
4AC359A8-887F-49AD-B245-DFE1ED8F8536

1 Like

Should we make a separate thread for the editor crashes-on-startup? I don’t know if it’s related to the crash in this thread also. But both started with the new patch.

Crashes of the editor IS RELATED to the patch and I reported it already. And Activision… sorry Blizzard still not release a patch yet for both the crash at the end of game/lobbies and the Editor.

1 Like

Has there been any update on this issue at all today?

5 Likes

hope it’s fixed before the weekend :disappointed:

5 Likes

I hope next time they have seriously tested the game before making it online…

8 Likes

i have not had the second part but i talked wit a person who helped figure it out so apparently the editor is part of this update thing and they are currently working on it. we should stay calm, because i think not much really changes except a longer wait between games.
i would suggest making battle.net stay open when you launch so you can re-launch when it crashes.

although i do wonder what part of the code caused SC2 to crash like this.

2 Likes

doesn’t work for all games, works only for games i surrender. i don’t even see the option screen to quit or rewind or continue after the opponent left.