Contract Saviors Achievement not working

well i had a pretty perfect save right before unloading the 3 medivas at the final building. just out of curiosity did 6-7 attempts (thought it could have something to do with the nydus worm spawns there). and then it happend when I didnt even expect it. main reason being that I even killed the corruptor while unloading my troops on that “successful” attempt.
I really did nothing else than on the other attempts otherwise. so really can there be a detailed explanation I wonder?
well I cannot complain anymore. did it by accident now.

YOU DID IT!!! Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Could you share your save?

can’t share links here. stupid policy…

It’s an issue with the achievement trigger. It’s missing a condition that only counts units that you train. Therefore, as soon as the AI trains a unit, the achievement fails. That’s why you have to finish the mission before the AI makes any units.

Paste the URL and then us the “Preformatted text” markdown on it. That’s the </> symbol in the tool bar. For example:

www.google.com

holy cow did this Contract Saviors without stims…
and i took 6 rines instead 4 to #1 anyway crazy one…
crazy achivement but second egg @ #2 not always spawn it looks like depends what you do…
When you leave 1 rine at landing place where marauder was second egg wont hatch…

Thank you very much, got the achievement! took an hour of trial and error and some min maxing, to slightly improve on the guide.

BTW I think second objective egg gets triggered by two things - u attacking 2nd obj AND u getting 1st objective. So if u time it correctly u can kill some units on approach and still have time to kill the egg.

Also use Barracks and Factory at the beginning to get the units sliiiightly faster, and to divert attention of spores & hydras when flying with ur medivacs.

Also, load 4 scvs on your second created medivac to get max amount of units for third obj, and try to micro your second obj medivac to extract max value.

Or just wait for tomorrow :smiley: (although I secretly hope blizzard introduces an achievement for people who got Stone before the fix).

I got it too! This was tough. Killing that egg at 2nd base with enough units left alive to kill the 2nd building is crucial - and you need quite a bit of luck to get this through. But it’s doable.

still bug the Contract Saviors Achievement ? i try again today but damm i fail again xD

I haven’t been home to check if a patch has gone out, but if one hasn’t, it won’t be fixed.

thx for the info leviathan, them i go to the other Achievement and time to time try this one until is fixed xD

Finaly done it this morning, so you need repair upgrade and biometal for the medivac. First one 2 scv on it you over spore u don’t care about damage scv will repair the time u drop all unit in the first medivac. The rest is like Valas have done expect i didn’t save once XD and i finish with 3 sec before 3min30. If you have difficulty to do it restart the campaign to be at the top evrywhere. I don’t think blizz will patch it so good luck !

Finished the mission in 3:09. Can confirm I got it. There is an egg at the second data core that spawns lings; you have to kill this. After that, do not attack the Zerg units, or the hatchery will replenish those units. I have not seen, but think that it’s likely based on what I’ve read, that a muta hatches around 3:30, so you must kill the third one before then. There’s quite a number of youtube videos; I’ve found 3 different strategies already.

TL:DR
Zergling made at the hatchery at the northern data core, you should arrive at that data core ~2:05 ish with 1 full dropship, and then one muta that pops at ~3:30 ish.

The bug was just fixed. Just completed the achievement.