Contract Saviors Achievement not working

You bet! Just keep trying, save often, and slow the game speed down. Once you know what to do, it becomes a lot easier.

If you do keep trying, and keep getting caught up on a certain spot, let me know and I can provide some more insights.

-Valas

I have finish before 3.30 but it didn’t work i saw your vidĂ©o but can you link you acheive ?

its at the end of the video believe 10m mark

That freaking egg hatching man. I gave up because of him.

Hi, I finished this by 3:19 (best time) in second try with some your ideas, but even for this time I didn’t have achievement, whats could be wrong? Built 2 SCVs, 2 medivacs and save only 2 squads (one between Base and 1st tower and the second one thats the nearest to 2nd tower (on the same platform))

The achievement is shown in the video at the 10 minute mark

Someone was mentioning the 1st egg begins hatching the second you kill objective #1, try delaying killing objective #1 until you are in position and test that theory

Also, the goliaths are the key dps to killing the egg. Move in on the left side, kill a roach or two, kill a few lings, then get in on that egg. It’s ok to let a few roaches live cause you won’t have time to kill the whole zerg army before the egg hatches. Stim your marines a second time when they are attacking the egg. Make sure your whole army is attacking the egg and none of your units are blocked off trying to get close enough to it.

Also try the delay on the first objective and see if it pushes the egg spawn time back (as mentioned in first paragraph)

If you’re not saving all of the reinforcements, I assume an egg is finishing being built @ the 2nd objective. No eggs can hatch.

If you manage to kill that first egg, no more will spawn UNLESS you kill objective #3 (far left one) second. Doing so will trigger another egg to spawn but is easily avoidable by killing objective #2 second (top building)

I killed 1 object, then 2 and then 3, but I even not
paid attention for eggs.
So the main task is killing all eggs (hatch’s cocoons) near the second tower? Or there are another eggs, which I need to kill?

The egg that spawns @ objective #2 is the only Egg you have to kill (unless you accidently trigger an egg @ objective #3. Do not attack the zerg army @ objective #3, and no egg will begin to build).

The “bug” is that if the enemy makes any units, it will prevent you from getting the achievement. Watch the video I linked again, and it shows the only egg you have to worry about.

Make sure you kill objective #2 (top building) before you kill objective #3 (left building), or else it will cause another egg to spawn.

If done correctly, you only have to kill 1 egg. The egg has to be killed before the units spawn, or achievement will fail. Save often so you can reload quickly right before attempting to kill the egg.

Somebody mentioned that killing the 1st objective (1st building) is what causes the only egg to begin building. If you don’t have enough time to kill the egg, try waiting until you are ready before destroying objective #1

Thank you, going to try

Yeah sorry didn’t saw it at first i used cheatcode TookTheRedPill to see all the map to do the run , i restarted the map many times to do it and finally i have done IT and they told me acheive desactiv because of cheat code usage plz launch a new campagn 
 So it is a nice jaket blizzard 10 years of pure fun please don’t try to remake sc2, like war3 !

Yeah, cheat codes will definitely throw you off. However, if you have been saving, load one of your saves BEFORE using the cheat, and it should fix the problem. If you finish a game with a cheat code on, then anything else you play will not work. The only solution is to load a save BEFORE you used the cheat. Can’t restart new game, have to load saved.

If you used cheat code from the very start, you may have to load a different campaign saved game (that you never cheated in), and finish that level to clear cheater status before re-attempting the Mobeius Mission.

arg i try many times but i cant i kill the egg but is imposible destroy the objetive 3 in 3.30 minutes xD

Gotta have 2 goliaths, 2 maruaders, and 4 marines on egg. Try saving before you go for egg, and test how much time you have.

Somebody mentioned that killing the first objective is what triggers the egg to start building. If so, you can slow down killing first objective while you get army prepared for egg. It definitely is close ><

Go to this link: Compiled 10th Anniversary Achievements Tips / Issues / Bugs

And read post #172 by Kyrie. He wrote a very clear, detailed, with time stamp, explanation on what you should do.

Sorry if this was posted already, got “Band of Brothers”, too. I just didn’t train any Medics.

I have the same problem. I think i know what is the problem. Maybe the 4 Marines that you get at the after the beginning cracks the archievment. I hope the developers will fix this fast as possible.

i cleared at 3:19 with your video and tipps. killed egg at 2nd hatch in time. had enough time for cutscene dialogues and all that stuff. really
however didnt get the achievement. it’s tedious AF and you never know if youve done everything properly to the core. maybe you had done something by accident or whatever on your successful attempt. problem being that you cannot replicate it since you can only get the achievement once. frustrating
 just needs fix.

It definitely is ridiculous. If you have saves, check if an overlord is spawning around 3:15 in the same place the mutalisk does (bottom left hatch / have to use tooktheredpill cheat).

I assume a patch will come this Thursday (that’s when the 3rd warchest becomes active), however, this is a guess on my part. Also, the write up by Kyrie, which I linked above, is very detailed as well.

Sometimes something stupid will happen like a 2nd egg spawning @ 2nd objective towards the end, or an egg spawning @ 3rd objective if you accidentally attack nearby enemies.

I wish I had greater insight or answers
 Several other people have found success with my directions. The good news is it’s a rather quick mission, just very tedious and precise.