Compiled 10th Anniversary Achievements Tips / Issues / Bugs

actualy at top there are 2 more resources(3 total) but still game require to pick all on the map :slight_smile: https ://snipboard.io/OL2R71.jpg

1 Like

Disintegration doctrine may be bugged and I also did i after a couple of tries. Apparently Narud can spawn new void entity spawn building and he was doing it all the time when I was killing him. When I realised I just solar lanced it in the last second. It might do the trick just be sure he did not spawn anything.

Also please make Sudden Strike mission achievement less difficult. I am literally feeling that All In on brutal/aces high achievements were easier. This is impossible without cheesing it with stealing Horners gas income. I do not believe this was intended, at all. Make it 100 or 150 max.

1 Like

Taking Horner’s gas income in Sudden Strike is a move brilliant in its simplicity and effectiveness, and doesn’t look to me like cheesing. It reminds me of an another pre-anniversary achievement where you need to allow most of Gorgons destroyed so you buy yourself enough time. It’s a creative way of thinking, and I’d like if most of the anniversary achievements be like puzzles with nonstandard solutions.

Yes, you’re right. But I guess since one of them is visible at the start, it’s kinda hard to miss the other two lying beside it.

“Expert Phase-Smith, Perfect Templar” seems to be highly bugged…
I played this 4 times now with different SoA skills… I counted all units to make sure nothing was lost and also none of my buildings were destroyed… still no achievement! I played without solar lance and without healing beam as suggested btw.

The SoA abilities that you can’t use are Solar Lance, Purifier Beam and Deploy Fenix.

Reconstruction Beam (the healing beam) can be used.

Same happened to me. I lost nothing, yet, I didnt get the credit.

Have you seen the posts here about the SoA abilities?

For Templar’s Charge the SoA is definitely an issue. I tried multiple times and I did this achievement with the following configuration: Deploy Pylon, Temporal Field, Orbital Assimilator, Mass Recall, Reconstruction Beam, Time Stop. I did not use any of the SoA abilities, I played mass Destroyer, I kept my Carriers so that they do not shoot (and the Interceptors are not killed), I made sure none of my buildings get destroyed and I did not complete the bonus objective. I am not sure which of these mattered, but the SoA abilities are definitely an issue as using some of them in a previous try did not earn me the achievement.

1 Like

I played 4 times without the abilites listed by Leviathan, but no achievement.
Gave it another try with your SoA abilites and got the achievement…finally!

Thanks for confirming this, but I will have to say this is the most stupidest thing ever, I pretty much have all the achievements but this one, because by the time I get to narud, everything is de storied, so it makes it impossible to do this. The other issue I have is there is barely enough time to find anything to kill if i elft one thing alive.

Yeah, happened to me too…

The good news is that the crystals give vision of the entire map except the two bases in the 11 and 1 o’clock positions. So those are the only areas you have to pay attention to.

I did manage to get Disintegration Doctrine today. It requires you to kill any Ravens on the map. Was able to reload a save just prior to clearing out the 11 and 1 o’clock positions and get the achievement by carefully sweeping the areas for any Ravens. They tend to fly off away from the player’s forces so just be methodical and make sure you got them all before you go kill the final buildings in from of Narud.

Confirm, getting buildings destroyed in the cutscene at the end will fail achievement. Skipping cutscene helps, thanks!

It’s not the Ravens specifically; it’s their Auto Turrets. ATs are classified as structures so if a Raven drops any that the player doesn’t kill, it will fail the achievement.

But the advice to kill all Ravens is still legit. Making sure they are all dead will lower the chances they drop any unnoticed ATs

‘Into the Void’ mission is bugged for me too, there’s more people Into the Void anniversary achievement
why is it not on the list…

It’s the one named Disintegration Doctrine.

Currently, after defeating Narud, in the split second between that and the mission completing, you need to kill one last enemy unit or structure.

I did it by quickly killing three of the rifts in front of Naurd, then killin him, then killing the last rift.

Finally was able to do it, I just killed Narud, then used the Spear of Aduns Solar lance to finish a unit off as the “Victory” sound plays and thats it. got my stone Announcer now.

Nice!

Question: I just finished the Protoss achievements and I’m about to start the NCOs. Looking around here, there is some frustration with Curiosity Killed the Zergling (the second mission). For research’s sake, how did you go about doing it? Certain difficulty? Taking one of Horner’s gases? Positioning? Anything else?