Community agrees Terran easiest race

After listening to the SC2 Community, here are the results and reasons

General consensus: Terran easiest race to play

1. Terran has always been the tutorial race to help newbs get into the game

2. Terran can F2 + stim + A move to Master league ez pz

3. Terran always have an Econ lead against same skill level opponents. Anyone that sames otherwise is literally too stupid to understand basic Math

4. Terran is the best early and late game race.

5. Low skilled Terrans need to Git Gud and L2P

Sincerly
Leader of the SC2 Community

7 Likes

Ya know, I’ve played Starcraft my entire life, but I’ve never really scoured the forums that much. Occasionally I’d hop over here and see a thread I might post in but it’s a rare occurrence, I mostly posted in the WoW forums.

I’m kinda glad I never did, I’d probably hate this game if I checked these forums on a semi-regular basis. Cause at least from my few days of checking on it, like 80% of the posts seem to be like this one.

19 Likes

That is most of the general discussion from what I have seen. I basically come in here just to have a laugh at some of the ridiculous things said. Some of the other SC2 discussions aren’t as bad, like Coop for example.

5 Likes

I guess to be fair I’ve noticed that as well.
I came here originally cause found this thread Raszagal's Retribution - #14 by TPCornholio-1384 when looking up thoughts for that achievement.

Tbh, it sounded way harder than it actually was.

I disagree, therefore you are lying. There is no such consensus. In my opinion and experience Terran is the hardest race to play. Protoss is the easiest but has the lowest potential. Zerg is barely harder than Protoss to play but is by far the strongest.

Na General Consensus Terran is easiest race to play for 10 years

Couple of you low skilled terran boys crying doesn’t change that fact.

You kids are the loudest, but definitely in the minority. Similar to people who still shout that the Earth is flat

3 Likes

Few bnet forum noobs agree Terran easiest race.

Meanwhile any other community or streams:

I disagree. Don’t know which race is quote on quote “the easiest” but they all have their challenges and microable units. If you’re talking about the highest levels, controlling an army of siege tank medivac marine liberator ghost isn’t exactly easy. Anyways feel free to call me a terran whiney boy, I don’t really care.

Protoss is easiest they have highest gm representation constantly 2 years by a huge margin. YOU ARE WOODEN LEAGUE AND ONLY TROLL ON FORUMS IDIOT…

1 Like

Na General Consensus Terran is easiest race to play for 10 years

Not at all, recently there was a long period of very strong Zerg dominance. The game has gone through many phases of dominant players but it’s usually Zerg or Terran on top.

Couple of you low skilled terran boys crying doesn’t change that fact.

That’s funny, because I exclusively play Random and you’re the one crying.

Na I won’t call you a whining boy

That terran composition you listed is still the easiest compare to zerg/toss late game army control. Nice try though

1 Like

Just proves that Zergs/toss has more superior players

Talent/Skill > Low skilled patch terrans

A caster is the current GSL champ, that is how ez terran is lol.

let that sink in

https://i.imgur.com/MGbgKND.png

I’m the one creating alts huh?
/thinking

1 Like

That’s a good start. Maybe comparatively that’s easy. I don’t know because I’m somewhat new. Still, I don’t see how siege tank leap frogging, liberator zoning, ghost EMP/sniping and kiting or splitting with bio is easier than what other races have lategame (especially if protoss go skytoss). Care to enlighten me?

Since you sound calm, I’ll give you a legit answer

• Terran doesn’t need to do all that, everything is pre split or pre sieged already. All they need to do is poke in with a small bio force, It is up to the zerg/toss to do a 360 degree surround to break that

• Zerg late game composition is the hardest AINEC

• Protoss skytoss is auto lost since Terran/Zerg wrecks that easily. If you lose to skytoss it’s basically you need to GIt Gud and L2P issue

• Toss is harder to control than Terran because of all the spell casters and correct focus fire needed to be done.

Only thing Terran need to do is land an EMP and the game is pretty much won. Stim A move to victory

1 Like

I think you may be onto something. Keep it up! Someone has to do the research and ask the hard questions and you might just be the underemployed fella we need

Hm. Guess so. Can’t say I agree or disagree with this because I haven’t played any of the races at a high level to know what it’s like microing correctly. Anyways thanks for the serious post.

doubtful. This sounds like someone just complaining, Easy to get into / Start playing sure Perhaps but your just manipulating facts around

Honestly found Protoss WAY f-in easyer I remeber the days Void Rays where OP as heck and i admit using them back then :smiley:

Having to hotkey each unit type as it comes out, hotkey libs to different hotkey, or they won’t siege , if you move with your army. Hotkey ghosts and micro them vs ultra takes 10 thousand time skill you have to exactly sniper ultras at front, because than ghosts get surrounded by lings and die and you have to have at least 2 groups of ghosts to snipe ultras in rear. You have to kite on 3 places at the same time, snipe banes perfectly, hiden behind ultras. Split in split second. Send marines to each direction constantly. Have perfect map awaranes, attack on 3 places at the same time, while holding drops and kiting perfectly on 0.05 second. And have to resiege all liberators, while your opponeny moves whole army with right click, while you haveto flot your cc and send workers from 2 bases, repair burining builds build depots, repair scv, rebuild gases, restack gases, while microing on 20 places at the same time, even one time you caught out of position you autolose. You haveto resiege 20 mines, each time zerg 1 apm right click changes position. You haveto resige all libs, while protoss 1 apm righjt clicks to different location and runs in circle until tires you to death, you have to siege tacticcaly otherwise he can go around and your libs get stormed and be uneffective, while you ahve to unlcik 20 marines and 1 medivac to defend 10 zealots 4 apm shift click, while you have to emp all templars droped perfeclty and pre split bio each time protoss moves his colossi and if you don’t have libs presieged, he blinks in and you lose all, while you haveto send marines to each direction hold warpism, do drop, than micro, send scv back, send back marines in 0.3 second , or you will lose to much economy, put workers back to gas, repair burning building, while producing units, hotkeys 5 units groups at the same time, while setting 360 flank and reparining building, kiting perectly and resaturting gases and rebulding addons, you ahve to click 3 to buring buiring than 20 clicks to restaurate, while protoss shift clicks one waprism you need to spend 100 apm to hold it, than he amoves, if yo udon’t hjave libs in postion gg, or not perfectly tacticaly sieged, than he 1 apm right click to dfifernet base yo uneed to usiege all , while hotkjeye new coming units and perrfectly resiege, so he moves instanly back, you corner his army, after spending 500 apm, while he 1 apm right cliks and runs in cirlce onyl to so he recalls, you trade better and kite perfectly and than you still lose to chargelots which are faster than stimed bio, while you have to scan, to see his army, if you don’t have marine there and if you don’t jhave sacn it is already too late, before you can afford senso because you are behind, you have to resplit bio each time he repoistion with 1 apm and resige libs and than he gets carriers and you atuolose… While literal zerg or protos f2 a move an rolls over everything… Terran has to play 20 times better and you still lose… YOU DON"T EVEN…

1 Like

Lol. This seems a little unrealistic. Maybe if you’re a superhuman on crack you can do half of that stuff. Here’s just a few things I found funny