Come out zerg whinners there is only two ways this can end

And in both of them YOU LOSE!

Ultralisk - the ultimate counter to ALL bio compositions. The only counter to this is mass ghosts or mass liberators HOWEVER you need to use focus fire on liberators otherwise they will focus zerglings and other low priority. Well yeah, focus fire alone isn’t hard but try to do this meanwhile splitting, producing more units, dropping mules, harassing. That’s a challenge. Now the ghosts: they die to everything else. Ultralisk = the ultimate counter to bio compositions, ghosts = the counter TO ONE UNIT (ultralisk) ROFL. Do you see the difference? Zerg can make ultralisks and literally destroy everything with it except ghosts meanwhile Terran can make counter to ultralisks which is the ghosts however they are only good against ultralisks. Bad? Yes, very bad. But it’s even worse because when zerg mix ultralisks with anything else like super cheap zerglings then they can just literally disable the ghosts so they won’t even counter the ultralisks that they are supposed to do. Hilarious. Nerf ultralisk armor.

I still don’t get how zerglings can do anything against ghosts.

Ghosts, as any well versed in the subject knows, are incorporeal beings. Hence, it is ridiculous to assume physical objects like zerglings can come into direct physical contact with them, let alone cause any type of lasting damage.

The trick here is to use a Ouija board to contact them and say mean things, hurting their feelings and thus their fighting spirit, but as everybody knows, zerglings do not carry ouija boards with them, making this all mindless theorycrafting. Only high level zerg units like Infestors have the advanced equipment on them that includes a ouija board, making it a solid answer to ghosts.

1 Like

Literally just an inflammatory post to trigger a good percentage of forum users… Sigh flagged

Instead of move commanding or attack moving into the Zerg player, select a clump of your bio and split into the Zerg so that you’re presplit. At higher numbers, zerglings are basically garbage so the only units you have to manage against would be ultras and banes. If you’re presplit, all you have to do is focus fire with the liberator.

If you get a snipe on a mutalisk the ghost pays for itself. If you have the bank, you can blind transition into ghosts against LBM, which is the unit composition that transitions into ultras.

Marauders up the front, marines in the middle and ghosts in the back.

Nope it’s just a discussion post about the ultralisk imbalance problem however you see this different way because you are a zerg whinner (title). Dude, maybe accept the reality?

And I also flagged your post for “trolling”. It’s a general balance discussion section and you literally instead of answering to the thread you just make a troll post to “destroy” the topic which is counted as trolling.

Ok, so how does split will help me against ultralisks that doesn’t take any damage from bio? Also the Terran split supports the zerg. When you split the zerglings can surround any of your units and kill it instantly. This is actually kinda funny because you split = you lose because of zerglings, you don’t split = you lose because of banelings.

I assume it’s just a typo mistake and you mean “ultralisks” otherwise it wouldn’t have sense because I have 0 problems with mutalisks. I won’t be DickKickem there attacking you because of the wrong word.

Ok so if I snipe the ultralisk it doesn’t pays for itself because I need around 4 shots total to kill the ultralisk and like 2-3 shots per ghost to be cost effective. It’s pretty expensive unit you know? Yeah, ultra is expensive too but the difference is ultralisk is counter almost everything and ghosts is the counter mostly only to ultralisks especially if you open bio.

This is obvious and I’m doing it all the time but thanks for the advice

Funnily enough, ultras do splash damage. It’s crazy, I know things about how units work. You have to break masters before that happens, apparently.

No, if I typed “ultraslisk,” I would be incorrect because it doesn’t take a single snipe to kill an ultralisk. I say a mutalisk, because that is the unit that Zerg players use before they make ultralisks and being aware of the versatility of the ghost against the predecessor to ultras, allows for you to more freely make them. However, the very light amount of strategy I’m talking about now will surely go over your head as I was specifically addressing an issue you had, which is the ghosts inability to be used outside of a singular role. You really should have picked up on this already.

If you’re doing it already, you shouldn’t have an issue with how other units are interacting with the ghost. I don’t think in diamond they know how to flank.

Ok one more question. Why are you accussing me of being dimamond? I was multiple times very low master which means I’m master which means we are the same league and I also believe that anyone below masters shouldn’t talk on the bananalance forum section because they are just simply hurting the game with their 0 knowledge. So actually maybe I could teach you instead?

Don’t act like we’re the same league. You’ve never been higher than diamond 0.

1 Like

It doesn’t answer my question and also I was master around 20 times total if we would summarize all my accounts. Meanwhile you are a player with zerg avatar that is playing protoss and pretending to be Terran.

Out of those 20 finishes how many times were you M2 or mid masters? And again, look at my Terran MMR and look at my other race’s MMR. To be fair to my horrendous Protoss MMR, I don’t play Protoss at all and only laddered those few games to show a friend that all ins work at ~4k because he was struggling with them.

0 but you accuse me of being dimamond. M3 life does count. I could be master 2 and even middle master 1 if I would pick zerg as my main race years ago.

Three main rules of the zerg to get into masters:
1.learn (aka. “blindly remember”) current build order
2.build swarm hosts against mech
3.build ultralisks against bio

Voila. You are zerg master.

Ahahahahaha I thought so. Diamonds are forever buddy.

Also wrong. The real trick is to make mutalisks. The faster the better.

Could be if I would be once a master or something but when someone reach master multiple time then he can be countered as master. Also especially when the imbalance is the problem. Otherwise I could be master 1 easily.

Yeah, mutalisks good option especially when you go against a guy who is playing marine/mine/medivac. Good luck with mutas harass against turrets and widow mines protected mineral line. Good luck with defending the composition I mentioned above with muta or lbm without ultralisks. Did the protoss race reached the master for you?

Would I be the next coming of Maru if the game were balanced then? I mean, it is impossible to break M1, right?

My Terran MMR is over 1k above yours my pal.

Nope, it would be lower because you wouldn’t abuse the OP protoss race.

I’m European I don’t play at US. I don’t even know what is my MMR there. I just reached master to get the badge. US is kinda unplayable especially when you meet guy from Australia and you got over 2 seconds delay in everything you do.

I did it with Terran. Actually, a couple hundred MMR over the M1 threshold.

And trust me, you’re more than 1K MMR beneath me.

So your MMR is above 5.5k?

We’re getting there. I know a ~5.5k EU Protoss who’s only at 5.1k on NA that gets ~170 MS to west coast, so if I could play on EU I would probably be there.

When I used to play year ago I was around 4.5k. I just gave up because of zerg imbalance. Now I’m focusing on different RTS game until ultralisks will be fixed which means never after the recent balance status news. Also EU being worse than US is a myth. Your protoss 5.5k friend at EU is 5.1k at NA probably because he just dont play there.

It’s actually the myth that NA is trash that’s the myth. If you talk to any high M1 player, they’ll all tell you that their MMR is lower on NA than EU. Now to be fair, the threshold for breaking GM is a lot lower on NA but that just strikes me that the actual player base at rank 200 on ladder is about as equally skilled. The MMR is just represented differently.